41

Do vote and comment 💜 purple you 💜

"Pain can make you cry, but it can also give you a new path"

__________

                      2 weeks later

You are presenting your marketing ideas for an upcoming product which is a collaboration between Jeon, Kim, and Min Company.

Jungkook is watching you without taking his eyes off even for a second but you didn't even look at him for a second not even by accident.

His tongue poked his cheek in anger by thinking how you are treating him after that night he got the sign from you. You are literally behaving like he is not visible to your eyes whenever he is with you.

He hates this cold war, he doesn't understand why you are treating him like this after that night, sometimes he feels like he wants to scream or ask the reason directly from you.

He even made up his mind to ask the reason directly from you but you are not letting him talk to you other than the office works.

Even when comes to office conservation, you are limited, maximum your reply never got higher than a sentence.

You are treating him in the same way he treated you after stealing your first kiss that is avoiding him without saying your reason, indeed he deserves to be treated in that way.

The most hateful thing among all you do is not allowing him to sleep with you. You are not even allowing him to enter your room.

You are making him crazy, he missing your warmth and the sight of you sleeping in his arms very badly.

His heart is not permitting him to force you to have any kind of skinship or sex after having consent sex with you. What if you scream or you act uninterested, he doesn't want that.

Taehyung: "That's really amazing Y/N, I'm speechless by your ideas?"

Yoongi: "Mr. Kim was right, your Ideas are stunning"

Yoongi was on cloud nine after watching your presentation; He was proud of you for no reason, you are not the same as when you were young, he notices the biggest transformation from a shy pretty girl to a bold pretty girl. Your professional side amazed him...

Yoongi: "You did a Great Job"

You smiled in pride by seeing both of them praising you for your presentation

Jungkook was still staring at you even without knowing what happening around him.

Taehyung: "What do you think Kook?"

Jungkook stopped staring at you and looked at Taehyung with a blank face as he didn't listen to any of his words other than his name.

Jungkook: "What hyung?"