49

Do vote and comment 💜 purple you 💜

"You shouldn't put off anything in life

If you don't act now you may lose it FOREVER. So seize every opportunity that comes your way"

______

Namjoon received a call from Mr. Park and he was asked to come to the hospital where his sister is undergoing treatment within 15 minutes.

He ran as fast as he could to reach his sister's room because he knows if he didn't make it on time Mr. Park won't hesitate to kill his sister.

He opened the doorknob and stepped in, the first thing his eyes searched for was his sister; he let out a relieved sigh after seeing she is safe.

Mr. Park: "Wow, you arrived a minute before than I expected"

He looked at Mr. Park with anger in his eyes, Mr. Park stood up and walked forward to reach him and Hoseok followed his boss for the guarding purpose.

Mr. Park: "So, where you were these days? Why you didn't update me anything about Jungkook?"

Mr. Park is thinking Namjoon is the main reason why everything turned out to be a mess if he has told him about Jungkook behavioral changes at the starting stage he would have done something earlier.

But now everything went out of his hands because he saw how determined Jungkook was for starting a new life with you.

Namjoon: "You asked me to work as a spy only for 6 months; it's been more than 6 months according to our agreement I don't need to work for you anymore"

Mr. Park scoffed by hearing his reply, indeed true he asked Namjoon to be a spy for only 6 months, at that time he thought 6 months is a large duration for occupying the Jeon Company. He didn't have any idea that things will be same till now.

Mr. Park: "Okay, you are not working for me then how you are going to manage your sister's hospital bills"

Namjoon: "I can find my way, I won't work for you anymore you can hire someone for your work"

Namjoon's reply is increasing his anger, he still remembered how Namjoon begged him for money to pay his sister's bills, seeing him replying casually and not in a respectful manner is making him furious.

Namjoon was a normal employee in Park's company before being a spy, Mr. Park got amazed by his hacking skills and thought he would be perfect to keep him updating about you and Jungkook.

So he used Namjoon's weakness that is his sister's hospital bills and made an agreement with Namjoon to work as a spy for 6 months and in return, he will take care Namjoon's sister's treatment expenses.

And Namjoon accepted his offer because he thought it is the only way to save his sister at that time. As time passed Namjoon started to hate working under Mr. Park, he doesn't want innocent people to suffer because of him.