52

Do vote and comment 💜 purple you 💜

" I need you like a heart needs a beat"_____

_____

Both are in the same position for more than 10 minutes, you tried to break the hug when you suddenly got a sensation like going to throw up at any time.

Jungkook hugged you tighter when he sensed you are trying to break the hug, He needs your warmness and scent to calm him as he is too broken right now.

You: "Jung...Jungkook"

You called him while patting his shoulders as a signal to ask him to let you while closing your mouth with your hand, nothing works he is still hugging without considering your request.

You pushed him and rushed inside the bathroom because you reached the worst state.

Jungkook watched you in confusion and followed you immediately to check whether you are fine because the way you rushed into the bathroom clearly said to him that you are not well, once he found you are vomiting he ran and held your shoulders.

Jungkook: "Are you okay?"

Is he serious? How can you be okay? You are not in the state to explain him how you are feeling so you nodded your head and continued to throw up, Jungkook hand circled on your back.

Pregnancy nausea! you hate this part but there is no turning back you need to cross this path, you don't know why but having him next to you right now makes you feel less sufferable when compared to other days where you suffered alone because of your pregnancy nausea.

You grabbed his hand and held it tightly without your conscious when this vomiting part got worsened.

Jungkook stood there without knowing what to do, all he did was allow you to squeeze his hand and circle your back, you let out a relieved sigh when you are done with throwing up.

You washed your mouth and he gave you the towel which is hanging next to him.

Jungkook: "Are you alright? Wait I will call the doctor"

He was about to go out to make a call but you stopped him by holding the hem of his t-shirt.

You: "I...I'm fine; you don't need to call a doctor"

You got scared when he mentioned the doctor, what if he comes to know about your pregnancy?

So you need to stop him. You watched him scanning your face so you walked past him to avoid his stares.

You: "I'm going down, you should also come everyone will be waiting fo..."

Your words got cut off when Jungkook back hugged you.

Jungkook: "Don't leave me please, let's stay here"

He whispered near your ear and you gulped your saliva as his words and his actions are giving weird feelings. Is this right? What are you doing right now? Why he is behaving like this? Does everything got solved between you and him?