5

It's been a week since you had sex with Jungkook in his office

It's been a week since you had sex with Jungkook in his office. Ever since that day, Jungkook started to avoid you.

He used to go to his office before you woke up, and comes home late after you sleep; even if he comes home soon he doesn't even make eye contact with you, he just goes to his room straight away.

Even though you were relieved about Jungkook avoiding you but it feels weird to you because he never done that before.

You just questioned yourself does he is alright? Is he having any hard times? He is being unnatural to your eyes these days.

He didn't even command you in person to take charge of Mr.Hwang's project as a leader instead he told his secretary to inform you.

Since that day, you have been working day and night, because you don't want to disappoint Jungkook and Mr.Hwang with your work.

And also this was your first time in your whole life leading a project, you want to make sure to everyone that you are capable. It was a dream for you to be a part of any big project.

------------ In-Office-----------

Jungkook was working on his computer, He looked up when he heard a knocking sound, and it was his secretary waiting outside for his permission to enter his office. He told her to come in through his actions.

Ms. Lee: "Sir, Mr. Park is waiting outside to meet you!"

It was his uncle Mr. Park, the man who framed you as the killer in Jungkook mother's case. The truth is he fabricated every piece of evidence when he knew that you were innocent.

It was him who planned everything to kill Jungkook's mother. That's all happened because of his greediness.

Jungkook's mother owned this company with a major share of 80%, while he owned only 20% of the company share.

He wished he should own this company with a major share, so he killed his mother.

His plan was effortless just getting a signature from Jungkook when he is not mentally stable because of his mother's death, by saying him some reasons and transferring every property in his name.

He also got a signature from Jungkook after his mother's death, but it was a twist for his plan when he came to know that the property was not under Jungkook's name, but it was under your name.

Before Jungkook's mother died she transferred her entire property in your name which you don't even have an idea about it she did that for the safest side, she trusted you with her whole heart.

Jungkook's mother knows Mr. Park's greediness over her property from the beginning but she didn't expect that he will go over the line to attain her property.

Mr. Park manipulated Jungkook by saying you threatened and killed his mother for the property's sake. Mr. Park also made Jungkook marry you to get back the property from you.