4

Jungkook: "Fuck, I want you now"

Everything happened within a blink of an eye; you felt Jungkook's lips on yours. He started to devour your lips like there is no tomorrow you slapped his chest repeatedly.

He bitten your bottom lip roughly, indicating that he wanted entrance for his tongue. You refused to do what he wanted and it made him pissed.

You nearly screamed when he bit your lip harder, his tongue started to explore your mouth. He broke the kiss and both were panted for a breath.

He started to award you with hickies while unbuttoning your shirt, your breathing increased whenever Jungkook gave a hickey.

You tried to push him but he didn't even move an inch. Again gathering your all energy you tried to push him but this man who in front of you was like a huge rock you can't even move him a little.

Tears ran out of your eyes you didn't know how to stop this man. Even though you didn't allow him to remove your shirt, he did forcefully.

All your energy drained your brain accepted a fact that you can't stop this man. You let out a small moan when Jungkook pressed your right breast. He unclasped your bra and throws it down.

You: "Jung- Jungkook we are in your office!!"

Jungkook didn't respond to you, he started to bite your nipples which almost made you moan his name louder.

He frowned, you noticed him fear ran down your spine. For next every action he did, you controlled your moan very hard because you don't want him to get angry if you did then you have to face the consequences which you don't want.

Jungkook: "Jump!"

His voice growled you didn't obey his words, hoping he will stop this session.

Jungkook: "I SAID YOU SOMETHING!!"

Without delaying you jumped, Jungkook made you sit on his table, your body Jumped in angst when you felt Jungkook undoing your skirt.

You saw him licking his lips. A loud gasp escaped from your lips when you felt Jungkook's hand slid your panty aside.

Jungkook laid you flat on his table, you saw him undressing. Tears streaming down your face, you always feel weak whenever you are with him, you hate yourself for not being bold when you with him.

You want to slap this man and say him to stop but you can't, all you did was kept quiet. He positioned his dick in front of your entrance.

Having sex for 7 months he never let you adjust to his size; he started to thrust in and out. You screamed his name in pain when he thrust his dick.

Jungkook: "Lower your voice, I don't want my employees to find me like this"

You closed your eyes tight whenever he hit your g-spot. You saw Jungkook groaned in pleasure. He removed his dick from you once his sexual desire satisfied.

You became drowsy he noticed that he let out a deep sigh. He should have controlled him, Jungkook knows he made you weak yesterday and you need some time to heal from yesterday night's rough session.

He looked at a clock it was 9:00 pm already, everybody in the office already left. He saw your dress was spread all over in his office, he took your dress and dressed you when you were heavy-eyed.

You know he is dressing you. You even don't have the strength to stop him and say 'I will do by myself'. So you let him dress you.

Jungkook took you in bridal style and went out of his office and straight away made his way to the elevator and pressed the ground floor.

He made sure nobody notice him and you.

He went near to his car and placed you in the passenger seat and drove to apartment.

He laid you in your bed and tucked you in the blanket.

He wends his way to take shower. He stripped his clothes and jumped into the shower and let out a sigh of relief as the warm water hit against his body.

You were still the same girl whom he saw before 3 years ago. A silent girl whose emotions are hard to predict for him.

He always wonders how you were always emotionless whenever he hurts you.

He wore a white t-shirt and black track pants after his long shower, now he wanted to meet you and wanted to make sure you were sleeping peacefully.

After a long battle between his mind and heart. He made his way to your room, by listening to his heart.

There you were sleeping peacefully he watched you from a long distance. He went near you and knelt on the side of the bed.

He moved your strands of hair to get the full view of your face. He doesn't know why he is acting like a beast in front of you when he is not the one.

He switched off the alarm next to you; he doesn't want you to wake up early again tomorrow, He again made sure you were tucked in the blanket and went back to his room.

*RING* *RING* *RING*

The sound of your phone woke you up; you checked at the clock on your bedside table and panicked its 1:00 PM how long you have slept, upon checking the phone it was Jungkook's secretary lee Eun-Byul who is your only friend in the company.

Ms. Lee: "Okay say me I want to know, what happened yesterday after Jungkook called you to his office? I didn't saw you after that? What you two were doing?"

Thank god his office is sound proof. She shot you with many question at a time, you can't say you were fucking her boss, She doesn't know about you and Jungkook so you want to make up something to tell her.

You: "Hmmm...Just we discussed Mr.Hwang's project?"

Ms. Lee: "WHAT, you are saying to me, you have been in his office for more than 4 hours and discussed that project. Oh my god how did you managed him Y/N, I can't even handle him for more than 10 mins!!"

You chuckled at her, she was true. Jungkook had an aura that scares everybody around him.

Ms. Lee: "Aishh don't laugh, okay bye meet you in the office"

You: "Byee!!"

After doing your routine you went down, you know Jungkook won't be at home today. He usually spends his Sunday in Taehyung's house.

Looking around, you found food covered with a food net, you wondered whether Jungkook cooked this for you?

He was always been an unsolvable puzzle for you, sometimes he hurts you, and sometimes he cares for you. Understanding this man is an impossible thing to you