55

Do vote and comment💜 purple you💜

[This is the second update I'm doing today, so please check whether you have read the previous chapter...😊💜]

"Will everything stays like this forever?"

____

Jungkook managed to climb the stairs while carefully lifting you and kissing you.

The kissing session started at the moment when both entered the home and found no one is at home yet.

He informed Jimin that you suddenly got sick so both are going home first and he told them to continue shopping.

After reaching the bedroom his hand reached the door handle once he grabbed it he opened it and entered, his hand roamed everywhere on the door to find the door lock.

Jungkook: "One second"

He broke the kiss and fastly locked the door because he don't want any disturbance in the future since he can't trust in hyungs who always makes an appearance in this kind of situation.

Once he locked the door immediately he attached his lips to yours, your hands roamed on his hair making it messy as you can because of the hormones working within you.

He walked forward and slowly laid and knelt in between you and stared at you who is impatiently waiting to feel his lips again.

He is making his actions soft and slow by keeping your pregnancy on his mind.

You laid and watched him removing his shirt's button while staring at you.

Before he removes his shirt you grabbed his shirt and pulled him towards you as you can't able to wait to taste his lips again.

Jungkook smiled and started to kiss you. His eyes widen when you suddenly pushed him to another side of the bed and started to kiss him while hovering over him.

You stopped kissing him and raised yourself to remove your t-shirt, he gulped when he saw you with only bra, he has seen you like this many times yet still now you feel shy and insecure whenever he stares at you like this.

Avoiding his stares you leaned forward and started to leave wet kisses all over his face and started to attack his neck.

You heard a moan from him when you sucked his neck maybe that is his sensitive part, noted for future purpose.

You raised your head and scanned his torso and then his face damn he is hot, the way he is breathing fast and having that serious look on his face is making him look too hot right now.

Isn't you acting over dominating today? Is this because of your pregnancy hormones or what? Keeping those thoughts aside you tried to find what is running on his mind.