Chapter 22 ♕

Season 2 Chapter 6

---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Lady left the door a certain purple-headed King who was looking for her popped in front of her.

"What a lovely morning to you Princess~~." He said smiling brightly at the Lady.

"Indeed, a lovely morning." She said, smiling slightly in courtesy that he is still the King of one of the powerful nations around the world.

'What does this guy want?' The lady thought, not wanting to deal with the King's childishness. She then started to walk, passing the King.

"Frowning does not suit you, Princess." He said, following the so-called Princess like a lost puppy that finally found his owner. The Princess just rolled her eyes at the King as the King chuckled at her action.

'Still as feisty as ever.' He thought. 'You never changed.'

"So... Does the Crown Prince give you his permission to visit Alibaba?" He asked.

"No." She shortly answered. Confused as to why the Crown Prince of Kou who he knows would even buy the rarest gem for the Lady is she said so refused.

"Do you want to run away with me?" King Sinbad said mischievously making the woman stop in her track. She looked at him as if he is insane.

"Well, it's not like you're bound here at Kou you know?" He said nonchalantly, not really caring if one of the Prince's spies that were lurking around them heard. 

'It would be better if he was aware that I would resort on kidnapping-- *ehem* eloping with the Princess. It would be a total slap to his prideful face! Hahahaha!' Sinbad thought as he continue on thinking of what would be the best and easiest but at the same time flashiest way to abduc-- elope to the Princess.

"No need. I will be meeting my brother soon anyway." She said as she smiled genuinely as she mentioned her little brother.

'How I wish you smile at me like that, like before.' He thought, feeling envious of the guy who was not even here.

'Well, as long as you're happy I guess.'

"Well, call me if you change your mind. I will do whatever the Princess desires." He said as he plant a kiss on her right hand then proceeds on patting her head, touching an unnoticeable scar on it.

She smiled at him as she waved him goodbye. The King just looked at her fading figure with joy but with the hint of sadness and regret.

"How I wish I could go back in time and change what happened." The King mumbled to himself. Thinking of what happened years ago, the time when he was not the King of the Seven Seas that everyone knows.