Chapter 14♕

We are all now heading to the dining room. It is just around noon but I felt so tired already. These two men are both irritating and bothersome to watch. You see, Sin keeps on pestering me on what happened earlier, he keeps on complaining and crying crocodile tears. On the other hand, Kouen keeps me away from Sin then Sin will become mad and they start to bicker again.

"I'm starving, come on let's eat!" Judal said, flying to his seat. The Sindrian party sat on the left side and the Kou party sat on the right side. I, on the other hand, am left standing here like a fool, thinking where should I sit. 

"What are you doing there Sis? Come here and sit." Kouha said gesturing me to the Kou party's side. I then saw Kouen look at Sinbad with a little smirk on his face. 

'Seriously, these two!'

"I--"

"Maybe she is wondering where to sit? To Sin's side or to the 1st Prince's side?" Sharkkan said cutting off what I am about to say. His statement made me embarrassed myself causing me to reflexively throw my fan at him.

"OUCH!"

"Shut up! I am just merely amused because the Sindrian King and the next Emperor of Kou along with their generals are here together eating." I said as I walked to Hakuei's and Kouyoku's side.

"Hey Princess, you can sit here!" Sinbad said as he pats the chair beside him.

"Nah, I am good." I said as I sit between the Kou princesses.

"Unfair." he mumbled as he dug in. We all ate in silence. Honestly, I never expect this to happen. I would never imagine that the two parties will sit and eat in silence like normal. Well, if my memories serve me right, whenever there is a chance for them to meet, they will always end up in each other's throats.  

I did not realize that while I am in dazed, both parties started to bicker again.

'See? Told you. It is practically impossible for them to sit in peace even for a moment.'

I signed and just continued to eat my food.

"So, as both parties are here, I think it is alright to continue the discussion on what will happen to Balbadd." Judal said, broking the commotion. This caught my attention as I slowly look at him and then at Kouen and Sinbad. As I am the former princess of the said country, I am curious about what will happen to Balbadd. 

I know it is cowardly of me to flee during the civil war at that moment. But what can I do? I am just a princess in name and blood. I do not have any power to help my people. Even with my knowledge from my previous life, if I do not hold any authority, it is all in naught. Maybe if our father is alive, things will be different.

"That is true, as it is one of the purposes of my sudden visit. But, I would like to discuss it somewhere private." Sinbad said as he looks at me. What? Are they hiding something? I know that Balbadd will be the Kou Empire's jurisdiction no matter what, but because the original story is now messed up, there is a high chance that that will change as well.