Chapter 8 ♕

It is exactly a month since the trio and Hakuryuu left for the dungeon. Kougyoku on the other hand, remained here at Sindria to do her role as the ambassador of Kou. While she is here, I always accompany her in her free time so both of us will not be left out. In that time, we became so close, like we are real sisters. Also, I learned that she is interested, like seriously! She is interested in Sinbad! I pity the poor girl.

"Sis! I've made a flower crown that Alibaba taught me! Look!" She said while holding a red flower and yellow crown on her two hands.

"That is so pretty Kougyoku! I like the combination of colors, it is like the sunset." I said sincerely as I touch the flowers on her hands.

"Really!? Here, then this is for you!" She said happily as she puts the crown on my head. To my delight, I hug her. Such a sweet child. But the, a certain someone interrupted our bonding.

"Wow! That crown looks good on you my Princess Alyanah~~" Who else? Guess.

"What now King Sinbad?" I said not looking at him with my uninterested tone.

"Don't be like that Princess, I'm just here to deliver a piece of news, that your brother is finally here and--" before he finished what he is saying, I dashed past him as I grabbed Kougyoku's hand.

"Let's go Kougyoku!" 

After running for like 2 minutes, there stood my younger brother, Alibaba, and his friends.

"Ali! Alladin! Morg! Hakuryuu!" I called excitedly, but the notice something's wrong with Hakuryuu.

"Hakuryuu! What happened to your arm!?" I asked, worry is clearly written on my face.

"You should not worry about this, Zagan made some arrangement so I can have a wooden arm that I can use." he said.

"Zagan...?" I mumbled. 

'As far as I remember, that is a djin's name, right?  What is going on? My memories seem jumbled all of a sudden...? Weird.'

"He conquered the dungeon!" Alladin said excitedly. I smiled at Hakuryuu and hugged him making him blush.

"S-sis!?"

"I am so proud of you!" I said. His eyes glistening with happiness on what I've said to him.

"Thank you..." he said shyly.

"Then I guess our time is up here. We should make some preparations to depart as early as possible to Kou." Kougyoku said out of nowhere.

"Oh yes! Before we forget it. We need to ask King Sinbad something." Ali said. We then proceed to see the King regarding their concerns.

"King Sinbad." Ali said then bowed slightly to the Sindrian King. The rest of us followed what he did as I just nodded my head a little to him.

"Welcome back guys!" he happily said, acknowledging our presence in the throne room.

"I heard that Prince Hakuryuu successfully conquered the dungeon? Congratulations, Prince Hakuryuu." Sinbad said, Hakuryuu nodded his head as he said his thanks to the Sindrian King.

"So... What can I do to you Alibaba?"

"I-- or rather we, are here to ask for permission to leave Sindria." as Alibaba said those words, I rushed to his side and about to ask why and where but he beat me to it.

"I will be going to Reim Empire to further enhance my Sword skills. Alladin wishes to go to Magnostad to learn magic and Morg to the Great Riff to find her tribe and also to train. Please consider it and if possible give us recommendations to the places where we are going." Ali said with determination.

"Ali, you just came back with your friends and you wanted to leave again?" I said sadly.

"Don't worry Sis! I can handle myself and besides I am doing this so I can protect you and my friends." He said with optimism.

"Well, it is not like I can stop you and your friends to go." I said, defeated.

"We would also like to inform you that in two days from now, we would like to depart to Kou Empire." Kougyoku said. As she said that, an idea popped into my mind. I smiled mischievously then confidently said--

" King Sinbad, I would also like to Leave Sindria--"

"No, no, no. I will not allow it. And where do you plan to go? You can't accompany your brother to Reim so does the other two." He said and it irked me. This Stupid King.

"Wait a minute Your Majesty, as far as I know, First, I am not a prisoner here at Sindria. Second, who are you to tell me what to do? You are not my father. Third, it is my life and not yours." I said looking directly at his golden eyes. He then just stared at me, then I stared back. The room became quiet and awkward just like what happened before on the Balbadd's palace.

"Well then, you are right. But where do you plan to go Princess." he said signing in defeat.

"Kou Empire." I said nonchalantly. Everyone seemed shocked aside from the two Kou Royals standing behind my back that seems super excited about what I just announced.

"NO WAY IN HELL ALYANAH! Choose anywhere aside from Kou!" he shouted standing upon his throne. I think his voice echoed to the whole palace because the 8 generals suddenly gathered here.

"I wish to go to Kou Empire whether you like it or not. Do not worry yourself, I can handle myself well. Besides, Kougyoku and Hakuryuu will be there right?" I said as I look at the two Ren cousins. They both nodded their head eagerly.

"Well... As long as you're happy I guess. But! Don't let Ren Kouen be near you! Don't let him touch you! Even a millimeter of your hair! Or else I'll fly to Kou!" He said while pointing his accusing finger at me.

Well, It is not like we will see each other right? I heard that he is a busy Prince and almost keeps himself to his palace all the time. I just then shrugged my shoulders.

"ALYANAH!" Sinbad shouted.

"Yes, yes. Whatever." I said, crossing my fingers behind my back. Kou Empire, here I go! It's fangirling time!