Chapter 4 ♕

It's been two days since that encounter happened, tomorrow will be the day of my departure to the Kou Empire, mixed emotions run through my veins. I am a little excited because it will be the first time that I will leave Balbadd and set foot somewhere. But it also saddens me that I am going to leave my home and my younger brother, Alibaba.

"Your Highness!" yelled by one of the maids, then suddenly a loud crash will be heard outside.

"What is going on?" I asked while walking where the maid is.

"Your Highness! The palace is under attack by the Fog Troupe led by His Highness, Prince Alibaba, and King Sinbad!" After she said that I run outside like my life depends on it because I might actually die because of my wrong move! How could I forgot this scene! Goodness gracious me!

Outside I saw Alibaba fighting Cassim, his childhood friend. Damn, too late!

"This is wrong Cassim! We are going to attack the palace and dethrone the king so Balbadd would be free again! We need to give authority to the people! I do not wish to harm my family and be a King!" Alibaba yelled. Shocked by his friend's outburst, Cassim yielded and about to admit defeat but a black-haired man, holding a black wand with a ruby stone on top interrupted it.

It's Judal! Finally! I finally see this guy! Hahahahaha. Wait, this is not the time for this! What should I do???

"Shame, and here I thought you will be a good vessel." He said then pointed his want to Cassim. Cassim on the other hand looked at Alibaba and said his final words "I'm sorry..."

But because of shock, I just stood there, petrified. It is different. I love this manga so much that I thought that it would cool if I am a part of this, fighting and defeating bad guys looks so easy when your just reading and picturing it out. But when you are at that same scene, all you can do is stand there and watch as the scene unfold.

What now will happen to me now?

.

.

.

My departure to the Kou Empire did not happen nor will be. The Civil War ended and the Fog Troup won. The Seven Seas Alliance will take all the responsibilities in our country and they will handle the matters with the Kou Empire on our behalf. Now, Balbadd will become a Republic, no longer a proud monarch which led my brother, Ramshad, exiled out of the country. I, on the other hand just accepted what happened, well it's not like I could do anything anyway.

"Sis." Alibaba called.

"Yes?" I said while looking sorrowly at the palace where I live most of my life here.

"I'm sorry." he said "it's my fault that Balbadd is in this state. I am not worthy of being a Royal of Balbadd nor a Saluja! I am not even worthy to be your brother anymore!"

Enraged at what he said, I slapped him hard on the face. This action made his friends, Alladin and Morgiana, and the people around us look at our side.

"Alibaba, are you alright?" said by a worried Alladin, his magi friend. The red heard Morgiana just glared at me.

"How could you say that Alibaba!? This is not your fault at all! Do not blame yourself. Never said that you are not worthy of being a royal, a Saluja, or even my brother! You are everything that I have now. If you are a nobody and what am I? Do you think that after all of what happened to our Kingdom, am I still worthy of this name!? I am just Alyanah Saluja now, without titles, without a country, without everything! " I said furiously at him. He got shocked at my outburst and hugged me while crying and whispering that he is still sorry.

"Hush younger brother of mine, everything will be alright. We will figure our way out of this mess." I said consoling him. 

"So what will happen now? Where are you guys going? Well, rather, where are we going?" asked by the magi, Alladin.

"I will go where my brother goes. If you do not mind my presence." I said. Morgiana and Alladin smiled at me and said the words that I do not wish to hear at the moment.

"THEN WE WILL SEEK REFUGE AT THE SINDRIAN COUNTRY!" 

"..........WHATTTTTTT!?"