Chapter 18♕

Season 2 Chapter 2

---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, Balbadd is better than I thought!" Prince Hakuren said while looking around the capital city port.

The two Prince and their younger cousin just arrived at Balbadd after two weeks of voyage. One is looking forward to sightseeing, the other one is looking forward to studying their culture and the other one just wants to finish their job and go home.

"Why the long face lil' Kouen? You will see your Princess tomorrow night at the banquet." Hakuyuu teased the young red-haired boy which made Kouen slightly mad.

"Your Highness, the Crown prince, if you please, stop with your nonsense? Because if you won't, we will leave you behind." Kouen said as he walk past the Crown prince.

"This brat--! Seriously, you are no fun. Come on now, we are so far from the Empire, be at ease cousin. None from the family will be watching us, believe in this great brother of yours as I am in charge on this voyage." Hakuyuu proudly said with a big smile on his face.

"That is what I am worried about." Kouen said while signing rather loudly.

"Let's just go to the palace so we can rest." Hakuren said.

-----

"The banquet is so grand." Kouen mumbled.

"Well, I heard that the youngest prince is favored by the King." Hakuren said while admiring the ice statue on the drinks section of the banquet.

 "Well, isn't it a given? Among the princes, the third prince resembled the King a lot. Also, like the Princess, he is also smart and talented for his age." Hakuyuu said as he looks at the Balbadd Royal Family, mainly the King and the princes, as they mingle with their visitors.

"But, I have not seen the Princess since the banquet started." Hakuyuu said.

"Oh, I heard from the ladies that the Princess does not feel good so she retired early." Hakuren said.

"Such a shame, well we still have a few more days here so maybe we might suddenly bump to her." Hakuyuu said as he sipped the wine in his glass.

"Yes, we need to hook up our younger cousin so he would not end up alone as he grows old." Hakuren added as he chuckled. Kouen just look at their cousin as if they are insane and wanted to excuse himself. He does not want to talk to them anymore as it might end up causing a great disturbance to the party.

As the two Princess continued to tease their cousin, other royals and nobles tried to talk to them with the aim of having a connection on now one of the strongest factions in the world.

"Well then, I will then excuse myself Your Imperial Highness the Crown Prince and Your Imperial Highness the second Prince." Kouen said as he did not wish to mingle with people who have clearly bad intentions to them.