Chapter 15 ♕

It's been days since the incident happened and I keep on avoiding and ignoring both parties. Not because of pride, but more on being ashamed of being unreasonable and childish. I am thankful that they did not throw me into the dungeon because of my rudeness. 

Currently, I am just here staying in my room and doing nothing, I occasionally go to the garden to breathe fresh air but whenever I see any one of them I quickly go back inside.

The Ren siblings are starting to complain about why I do not play with them anymore and why am I ignoring them as well. Well, ask your brother why.

Sinbad on the other hand, as usual, pops up out of nowhere and pesters me. Whenever I ignored him he will throw tantrums and cry crocodile tears. As if acting like a child will soothe me.

I did not really intend to say whatever I said back then, I am just upset at myself. I know that I am not a princess anymore, but I can not just turn a blind eye to Balbadd as I still care about my home country very much.

I then decided to take a stroll in the garden of the main palace. As far as I know, the gardener said that this is the biggest garden in the Imperial Palace and the most well-maintained garden too well, aside from the flower garden next to my room.

"You can't have her!" someone shouted out of nowhere, making me startled.

"And who can have her? You? Please, do not mess around." the other party comeback.

'What is that!? Is someone fighting? Her??? Are they fighting because of a woman?'

As curiosity got into my nerves, I approached the place where I believed the noise came from. Then I see the generals of both parties in panic.

"What should we do? If Sin keeps this up we might actually enrage the Crown Prince and he might decide to start a war with us!" The white-haired man, Jafar, said in a panicked voice as he looks between the two royals arguing.

"Calm down Jafar, our King knows what he is doing so loosened up! Right, Masur?" Sharkkan said as he chugged the alcohol bottle that he is holding. Masur just shook his head, clearly not caring about what was about to happen like it is a usual thing that happens in his life.

'Is he drinking in the middle of the day? Wow.'

"CALM DOWN!? How could I calm down if 'our' King is threatening to kill the next monarch of the very Empire that we are having a business deal with!? Do you know how serious this is!?" Jafar said with wide eyes while tugging Sharkkan's long hair angrily.

'Wow, I've missed seeing that serious and panicked face of Jafar whenever Sin neglect his duties as king.'

"Ouch! Hey, that hurts!" Sharkkan yelled, tugging his white hair back.

"Brother En, win the battle! I am cheering for you!" Kouha shouted joyfully.

"Can we just stop them? This might turn out serious if continued." Hakuei, which I think the other sane person in this group of people aside from Jafar said.

"You know that if Brother Kouen started something he will finish it. Besides if he wants something, he will do everything to have it. He is quite possessive." Koumei said while lying around the bench while fanning himself.

As I got curious about what is going on, I walked to them and asked,

"What is going on?" I said, startling the people around me with my sudden appearance. Well, they have not seen me these past few days so it is a given.