Chapter 3♕

Several years later...

"It is so boring here at the palace..." I said loudly, enough for the palace maids outside to hear. I can't even do anything that I want! My eldest half-brother Ramshad succeeded my father's legacy after he passed and he did not allow me to meddle with the Kingdom's affairs. He said that as a girl and a princess I am not knowledgeable enough to be a part of it. That fool! Unlike our father, he would even let me come with him to the capital's market. I really missed father, so does Alibaba. When father died, he went missing. I do not know why he left... All I wish is that he'll come back safe an sound.

"P-princess!" a maid who is completely flustered suddenly entered the room.

"Yes?" I said as I smile at her. Ever since my father introduced me as the Kingdom's sole princess, I've been known as the Balbadd's sweetest Treasure. I don't know why, don't ask me. I'm also asking the same thing, like why?

"My Princess! The King, your Brother summoned you to the throne room!" She said in a panic. That's strange, he did not even like my presence at one bit. He is clearly jealous of me and Alibaba because father favored us the most.

"Alright. Them I should be going." I said even though I am half reluctant to drag my body and face that guy.

"Your Highness, one more thing..." the maid said "Prince Alibaba is also there." 

After she said that I dash where the throne room is. Alibaba is here! Finally! My cute younger brother is here! Oh, How I missed that child!

As I approached the throne room, I've heard different voices, one familiar voice is shouting angrily and one is clearly Ramshad who is quite angry himself.

"You abandoned your country and just come back whenever you want!? Is that a prince should act!? No, you are not considered as a prince in the first place!" Ramshad said mockingly at someone. This statement made me angry, I know who is he talking to right now. He loves to mock our youngest brother about his mother's lineage, without the consent of the two guards and the people inside the throne room I entered.

Now I can see his disgusting face as he looks at Alibaba, but as he saw me, cold sweat runs to his face. One of the reasons he did not favour my existence is because our father thought that I am more capable than him and even thought that I am more suitable than him to be the ruler of Balbadd.  As long as I am here, his position is at risk and now that Alibaba came back he is at panic.

"S-sister! My beloved Sister is here! Haha!" He said, clearly faking that he is glad that I am here.

'Oh hush brother, Do not act like we like each other.'

"Your Majesty, you wish to see me?" I said politely as I slowly glancing on my left, there I saw my cute younger brother that looks like grown in the past years we did not saw each other. There is also a young lady with pinkish hair. And on my right, a man with long purple hair with golden eyes. It's the King of Sindria... He's here huh. So it's that day.