Chapter 11 ♕

After the said interruption, we quickly looked away from each other as we slowly walk backwards with our faces burning a little from embarrassment.

'What just happened Alyanah!'

"Way to ruin the moment brother Kouha and Judal." Kougyoku said annoyed at the two men.

"I did nothing wrong!" Kouha said, acting innocently while pouting.

"It is just me or I heared the Stupid King's voice? He's yelling angrily." Judal said snickering while rewatching the embarrassing scene from the magic crystal.

'Right' I thought.

"By the way, may I ask why the garden looks like this?" I asked as my eyes travel across the garden.

"Well, my brothers and sisters thought that you've been missing your home country so much so does your younger brother. Hakuryuu said that Alibaba once told him an old story on how you sneak up in the middle of the night with your little brother to watch fireflies on the Balbadd's royal garden. As we cannot capture fireflies for you, they came up with the idea of lighting up the garden with lanterns." Kouen explained.

"Oh come on brother, do not give us all the credits! It is your initial idea anyway. Well, mostly. You even told the servants to capture all the fireflies on the Empire then change it to Capital because you said that there is no time and we should move fast as the surprise should be tonight." Kouha said and the others just nodded their head in agreement.

Shocked at the sudden information that I just heard, I smiled at them as I said my sincerest "Thank you." to them. I really appreciate everything, it is so beautiful. I then gestured my hand and asked Kouen to bend down a little then whispered,

"I did not know that you have this side, Your Highness." 

"Kouen." he said.

"Huh?" I said as I looked up at him.

"I said call me Kouen." He said looking at me with his piercing red eyes. I just looked back at him nervously and nodded my head.

"Well, I did not know that you can manipulate the rukh." the black magi said. I raised my left brow and said,

"Well, it is a secret. Well, supposedly a secret though I cannot help it as I considered you guys as a part of my family now. So, I think it is not dangerous to reveal and use it around you guys." I said as they fell into silence.

"So..." Koumei said breaking the piercing silence.

"The wedding is official, right?"

"You are going to marry brother Kouen!?"

"HAHAHAHA, Should I give an advance invitation to that Stupid King? HAHAHAHA."

"What!? No!"

---

It is now been a few weeks since that night happened and they still keep asking me if I will marry Kouen. Well, honestly, Kouen is nice and a gentleman. He does not invade my personal space and respect me. He values my opinion, be it a personal matter or a confidential one. Unlike a certain purpled head that always appears out of nowhere whenever I go. Kouen is also handsome and has this bad boy aura around him... which is kind of charming...? Still! I do not know what to do! It is not like I am attracted to him or something! I am just appreciating him! Like art! Maybe??? Right???

As I walk around the palace garden, it feels like there is something missing as always these past few days. I haven't seen the Royal siblings. Is there any Royal event or something that I am not aware of?

"Hey! Did you hear the news?" a maid said. She is walking closely with another maid.

"Yes! The King of Sindria will come here for an official visit!" The other maid whisper-shout.

" But he just visited the Empire after the Balbadd incident right? Why is he visiting again?" The other maid wonders.

"I don't know. Everyone is curious actually." She answered then they quickly walked away.

Wait... So they are talking about Sinbad, right? "The Sinbad." The womanizer of the seven seas!? Why am I not aware of this?

"My Lady, the Crown Prince wishes to see you." A maid said, I just nodded my head and followed her. This might be a chance to talk about Sin's visit. When we arrived at the Crown prince's office, Koumei and Kouha are both present.

"Sis!" Kouha said happily. Koumei on the other hand nodded his head as a way of acknowledging my presence.

"Lady Alyanah." Kouen said as I bowed to him.

"Prince Kouen." I said as I smiled at him.

"I would like to inform you that the King of Sindria will visit Kou." he said.

"Yes, I've heard about it." I said, not that shocked about his news.

"Hmm, it seems that news travels fast whenever the Sindrian King is around. Then, you can go now my empress." He said teasingly as he grabbed my left hand and kiss it. He knows that I do not like it when he calls me like that. But I am too tired to argue with him. He does not listen anyway.

"Well then, I should excuse myself." I said as I bowed at the Kou princes, as I turned around Kouen added something.

"Oh, yeah I forgot. The King of Sindria will arrive tomorrow."

'What!?'