Chapter 5 ♕

When the kids announced that we will seek refuge at the Seven Seas Alliance King's country, Sindria... I would like to take back what I said. Hell, it will be awkward for me! Wahhh! Just thinking about what happened last time we met makes me want the earth beneath me to swallow me right now. Gracious Rukh! It is so embarrassing!!!

It's been days since we arrived at Sindria. They treat us with the utmost respect and the citizens here are so kind and seem to be almost always happy. The king even asked even ask one of his generals to be Alibaba's sword trainer, Sharkkan, the Prince of Heliophat. A kind lady magician named, Yamraiha became Alladin's magic mentor and Masrur for Morgiana as he is a fanalis like her too.

I am so happy for them, their time here will be not wasted unlike me. The king always pesters me whenever he has time. Calling me Princess, His Queen or His wife or whatever.

"Princess!" Here he goes again.

"King Sinbad, it is not nice seeing you in this fare afternoon." I said with a kind smile plastered on my face.

"Just call me Sinbad or Sin and it is 'so' nice to see your lovely face this fare afternoon." He said with a teasing smile on his face. I openly rolled my eyes at him then continue my interrupted walk. He then walks by my side silently.

"Does Jafar knows that you are with me?" I asked suddenly. Well, he always sneaks around just to abandon his paper works to Jafar and just to pester me every time. This makes Jafar mad but of course, it's not like Sinbad care. 

"Well--"

"For years I've heard tons of people praising you for being a good and model king but here you are, slacking. Amusing Your Majesty, very amusing." I said with sarcasm while nodding slowly. He just laughed at me.

"SIN! There you are!"

"Oh! That's Jafar. That's my cue Princess! See you later." he said as he runs away but then he stops and he looks in my direction. I look at him confused but then he winks at me and then runs again. I just scoffed at his childish antics and continue my stroll to the garden. 

"When you look at him, you will never think that he will do something outrageous in the future." I mumbled to myself.

"Oh? the Princess is so bored to the point that she'll talk to herself eh?" A black-haired man said as he suddenly appeared in front of me out of nowhere.

"Wait! Judal!? What are you doing here?" I said slowly backing up. But he finds it entertaining as  I step back, he steps forward.

"It's an honor that you know me and remember me, Princess, guess that you have a good memory eh?" he complimented. He then suddenly pull me close and it made me shocked. Now he is suddenly embracing me. This action made me stand frozen like a statue. 

"H-hey! what are you doing!?" I said then I felt something cold on my neck. He then stepped back as a ball of wind suddenly hit him.