Chapter 19♕

Season 2 Chapter 3

---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kouen!" Hakuyuu said while running where his younger cousin is. Kouen, who is leisurely walking around the palace stopped.

"We've been looking for you everywhere!? The first banquet ended moments ago." Hakuyuu added.

"I apologized, it seems that I did not realize the time as I walk around the place." Kouen said as he bowed and apologized to the Crown Prince of Kou.

"It is alright. We should go back to our room. Hakuren drunk too much and retired early." The Crown Prince said.

"Yes Sir." Kouen said as he started to walk away.

"Tsk, I told you to call me aniki!" Hakuyuu shouted.

-----

"You are here." Kouen said as she look at the blonde under the moonlight.

"Of course, where should I go if not here?" The Lady said mischievously not even glancing at him. Kouen silently approach her and sat beside her.

'But you are not here yesterday night...'

"Why are you here? The banquet is still ongoing." The lady asked looking curiously at the red-haired teen.

"Then why are you here?" Kouen asked back. The lady chuckled as her question was asked back to her.

"The banquet is suffocating." She answered shortly.

"Shame, I would like to ask for a dance if we are inside." Kouen nonchalantly said making the Lady shocked at how straightforward he is.

"Hahahaha, wow. It is quite refreshing how straightforward you are, Sir." The Lady said amused at the conversation she was having.

"Well, what is the point of talking in circles if all I wanted is a single dance with the Lady?" Kouen said while looking directly at the lady's brown eyes which he find captivating since that night.

"Indeed. Noble lords always love to use flowery words to satisfy a lady's ear." She said while looking at the stars.

'She looks beautiful...' Kouen thought while looking at the Lady. A loud noise then suddenly hear out of nowhere.

"That must be the musicians outside the palace, we are quite near the palace walls so it is heard from here." The Lady explained at the startled man.

"Is that so?" Kouen said.

'Should I ask her for a dance? But I do not know any dance from Balbadd.'

As he is contemplating whether he is going to ask the Lady for a dance or not, the tune suddenly changes into a slow dance. The Lady stands up all of a sudden making Kouen flinched.

'Is she going inside now'

The lady then looks at Kouen's red eyes.

"Would you like to dance, Sir?" She asked, holding her hand in front of Kouen's face. Shocked, Kouen did not know what to do but he suddenly stand up, making him dizzy for a while.

"Please call me En, My Lady." He said as he grab her hand and kissed it.

"Greetings Young Master En, please call me Aly." The blonde said as she bowed a little in accordance that their first dance will now commence.