Special Chapter

What happened to Alyanah after her first Mahrajan Festival?

---------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

A bright light shone through the tightly closed eyelids of a young maiden with blonde hair.

"Uh..."

'It's too early... I do not want to wake up yet.'

Last night was the Mahrajan Festival and everyone had a blast. Dancing, drinking, laughing. Name it. Everyone was so happy like they do not have any problem in this world. 

The young Princess who had no choice but to run away from her home country was being pampered by the Sindrian citizens especially their King who is known throughout the kingdom that he is smitten to the said Princess.

'It was so fun.' The Princess thought that night. 'I wanted to see this festival again.'

The Princess retired quite early in bed as she is too tired to stay up all night and too drunk because of the two women generals of Sindria.

'It's hot.' The Princess thought.

'Why is it too hot and cramped???'

The Princess thought again. As far as she remembers, the bed that was given to her is big enough to fit four people. So why does she feel cramped all of a sudden?

  Hmmm.

The Princess tried to toss and turn, but her body didn't move as if she was tied to something.

'What?'

After struggling for a while, the princess decided to finally open her eyes. What spread wide in front of her was the bright morning light from the huge window from the side of her room.

"...huh?"

The princess, still half-awake saw something.

'What the...?'

It was a big chest. Alyanah opened her eyes at the flesh-colored thing in front of her. She wanted to recall what happened last night but it was all blurry. All the woman remembered is that she excused herself from the celebration and retired early as she is too drunk and sleepy.

"Ah, I think I might go crazy..." She mumbled, not knowing what to do.

'It is a good sign that I am not naked.'

'What time was it? I think it is not still noon based on the sun's position.' The princess thought, refusing to believe what is in front of her and trying to turn her attention to other things.