Chapter 7♕

Everyone is still shocked at the sudden revelation of the Ren cousins, especially King Sinbad whose currently crying his eyes out.

Several days after that, Kougyoku, Hakuryuu, and I, alongside Alibaba and his friends became so close. We are now on a first-name basis with each other. Hakuryuu became Sharkkan's second student.

"My Lady, His Majesty King Sinbad ask for your presence in the throne room." a lady said while boing to us. I then stood up and bid Kougyoku a farewell then proceed to the throne room as instructed. There I was welcomed by my brother and his company alongside Hakuryuu.

"Now that you are here, I will now then proceed to the main topic. There's a dungeon on one of the Sindrian Island and I wanted it to be taken care of. Alibaba, Alladin, and Morgiana, the three of you will go and conquer it." Sinbad said. That dungeon..., as far as I remember it is Zagan's right? That dungeon is extremely dangerous.

"King Sinbad pardon me but, what are you thinking? Sending these kids out to conquer a dangerous and unknown dungeon?" I said. His intense gaze landed on me instantly. He is still upset about the crimson flame necklace. Well,  I could not blame him.

"Lady Alyanah, you are here to seek refuge and is under my wing, so, as the King of this nation and also your benefactor, I can at least ask for a simple request right? Think of it as a token of gratitude to me from you guys." he said, still looking straight into my eyes. This guy! I swear! He's pissing me off, I am itching to punch his arrogant face. I then shut my mouth and just then glared at him.

"Big sis! It will be alright! Morg and I can protect ourselves and besides Alibaba is strong enough to defend himself!" Alladin said reassuring me.

"I know. But still, I cannot help but worry." I said looking at them. They are still children, such small and precious children.

"King Sinbad!" yelled by someone.

"I would like to ask if I can accompany them on this expedition. I have experience holding a spear and I am able to defend myself with it. I also believe that I will be helpful to Alibaba, Alladin, and Morgiana." Hakyuryuu said, determination is clearly in his eyes and I know that he will not take no for an answer.

"Do as you please, but it will be not Sindria's fault if anything happens to you inside the dungeon Prince Hakuryuu." Sinbad said, Hakuryuu on the other hand thank him. Before leaving I glanced at King Sinbad and glared at him but he just annoyingly smiles in return. The audacity of this guy!

"Ali, Alladin, Morg, and Hakuryuu.. be careful alright?" I said as I hugged them individually. After that, I heard that they will leave tomorrow afternoon.

.

.

.

"Sis!" Alibaba said while panting so hard.

"What is it Ali?" I asked calmly as I laughed at his disheveled appearance.

"King Sinbad and Kougyoku are fighting with their djin equip outside!" he said. Shocked at what he said, I dashed outside as fast as I can and there I saw the largest tsunami I've ever seen in my entire life. Kougyoku will about to ruin the Sindrian Kingdom! But Sinbad is fast enough and equip to his djin Zepar.

"Lady Alyanah, kindly cover your ears." Jafar said as I silently obliged.

Wait... Oh no! Kougyoku! As I look up once again to say something to Kougyou it was too late. With the power of Zepar, Sinbad then released a loud and powerful scream. Because of it, Kougyoku losses her consciousness, and before she falls I yelled at Alibaba to catch her. Sinbad then got down and about to walk past me but then I asked him "What did you do?" glaring at him.

"Nothing. What's with the accusing gazed my Princess? I just made her lose her consciousness because she is about to destroy the island. And also for her to calm down." he said innocently.

I raised my left brow not believing him. he just signed and said,

"Don't you believe me? I did this because my country will end up in ruin again if I let her do whatever she pleases." he said looking sadly and betrayed at me.

"I did not say that I do not believe you King Sinbad." I said defeated.

"Alright then, I should be going now. See you later my Princess." he said as he kisses my left hand then winking at me.

But before he could walk further away, I told him this,

"Please, whatever your thinking, stop it. Stop it before it is too late... Sin." then after, I turned where Kougyoku is and help her up alongside with Ali.

I looked at King Sinbad at my peripheral vision, he looked shocked at what I've said to him but then he regained his composure quickly. 

Goodness. He is not easy to break huh? What should I do? I do not wish for that to happen.