Chapter 13 ♕

I am now in front of the Imperial palace alongside the Ren siblings. I am standing beside Kouen as the other Ren siblings and Judal are behind us. I tried to stand at the very back but Kouha and Kougyoku dragged me in front, besides their oldest brother.  There is a lot of soldiers, maids, ladies-in-waiting, and eunuchs around. I did not know that they need to prepare this much when welcoming a Royalty from a foreign land. Is it because this is an empire and the other party is the King of Sindria, the representative and leader of the Seven Seas Alliance? I do not understand their intention especially Kouen's and his siblings and I do not wish to question them as it will just make my head hurt.

"Alyanah, King Sibad and his entourage are near." Kouen whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and opened the fan that I am holding and put it in front of my face. Kougyoku said that I should do that because it is an etiquette of a respected woman of the Empire, though I know that it should not concern me as I am not from here, but as a guest, I thought that I should respect and follow the Empire's etiquette.

"Sis!" I heard Kouha shouts from behind. I look at him and asked him why.

"Cling to Brother En's arm." he said.

"What!?" I half-shouted, Is he crazy!? Why would I do that? There is a lot of people around.

Kouen just look at us and smiled awkwardly. 

' Why is he smiling like that!? Does he want me to?' I thought.

"Just do it Sis!" Kougyoku urged. I looked at Koumei and Hakuei, asking for help but they just shrugged their shoulders and looked away. I then looked at Hakuryuu and Judal but they just snickered. I signed and as the front gate opens, I cling to the future Emperor's arm.

---

As the gate opens, I then see Sinbad alongside Jafar, Sharkkan and Masur. I secretly smiled behind the fan that I am holding as I cling to Kouen tighter.

'Who would have thought that I will miss this womanizer's face?'

As Sinbad and I's eyes met, he smiles widely and was about to run to me but suddenly stops as he realized my and Kouen's position. 

"What a surprise! All of the Ren siblings are here to welcome my arrival." He said as he regain his composure, scanning us and the Royal Children.

"King Sinbad, it is an honor to welcome you and your entourage to the Empire once again. The maids will escort you to your respective chambers so you can rest." Kouen said while looking directly at Sin.

"I rested well at my ship." Sinbad said as he walks closer to us.

"Princess Alyanah..." He said, the Ren siblings were about to shield me from him but Kouen silently command them not to interfere. 

"King Sinbad." I said as I bowed to him.

"You look so beautiful as ever." He said with a small smile on his face. I then smile back at him.