The Final Chapter

Serenity POV

Ask me if I'd change a single thing in my life that lead me to this moment. Ask me if I'd take back the beatings from the people that brought me into this world.

Ask me if falling in love with a married man was worth the humiliation I went through to love and only him.

If I'd take back to the dark years without him the years I spent in a hole trying to come back to myself.

If I'd take back my miracles that have saved my life, Oliva Charlotte Nelson, the one that made me a mother. Alexis Blessing Nelson is the one that brought me back to myself, my first son Chance Rogers Nelson the spitting image of his father. And my unexpected miracle Paige Ramona Nelson.

I wouldn't change a moment in my store that lead me to this final chapter.

Looked into his eyes those handsome eyes that brought me to me over and over again standing in front of this man now holding his hands as the reverend spoke marrying us.

I listened to his words of wisdom but my heart was on the life I lived to get to this man.

Unworthy yes to some but he sees past all of the things I've done he doesn't hold it against me or judge me.

He doesn't see Serenity Andrea the abused, neglected, he looked into me and saw who I was going to become.

Looking at our four children who sat all dressed in white Oliva shot me a knowing look.

"Do you Serenity Andrea take Prince Rogers Nelson to be your husband ?" the reverend spoke bringing me out of my train of thoughts. "I do."

"Do you Prince take Serenity Andrea to be your wife ?" he turned the question to him. "I do." never breaking his eyes away from mine.

"I do." holding my breath this was the moment I dreamed of years ago as a little girl I prayed for a prince to come and take me away to show me what true love is supposed to feel like.

"You may kiss your bride." feeling Prince pull me into his arms our lips dancing together I couldn't be happier at this moment.

I am his wife he is my husband.

What was supposed to be a small wedding somehow turned into somewhat of a who's- who Prince called himself inviting all of his people from the revolution to every former member of the New Power Generation.

Even Morris Day and the time came out to celebrate with us.

"Girl you married." Amber smiled pulling me into his arms I couldn't be happier turning to look at Prince he moved around greeting our guests while the children danced on the floor together.

Walking closer to my husband pulling him away from his friends, and taking him back inside for a moment just for us.

"What's going on with you Mrs. Nelson ?" wrapping my arms around his neck kissing his cheek.

How did we get here how did we go from falling in love when we weren't supposed to?

Prince was married, he came to me he was supposed to be just another customer someone to put money in my pocket but he turned out to be so much more.

"Peter Bravestronge." the name he first gave me was the name he used the first few weeks of our spending time together.

From the second Manuela, introduced me to him revealing his true identity my gut told me to leave him to never go near him again.

The man had enough problems the last thing he needed was to add mine to them. Prince of course refused to let me go, he somehow found his way into my heart.