11

Serenity POV

"I love you, baby, I love you so much, maybe we can stay in touch, meet me in another world, space, and joy, Vous etes tres belle, mama, girls and boys." I sang tapping my fingers on my steering wheel as I pulled up to Prince place to drop off Alexis I was leaving out for Italy today and Prince was taking our daughter back to Chanhassen with him.

Hearing my baby singing in her own way in the back seat I smiled looking in my review mirror seeing her kicking her little legs dancing.

Turning the car off I got out quickly grabbing my baby and walking up the steps to Prince's home, knocking on the door I continued humming waiting for someone to open the door.

"Serenity!" Kirk opened the door with a smile, "Hey I am here to drop the Princess off." nodding he took her diaper bag from me letting me inside. "Mama!" Alexis screamed hearing her voice echo she laughed a little bit and started yelling and laughing at her echo.

"My beautiful Blessing are you enjoying the sound of your own voice." Prince came from around the corner laughing seeing a light come into Lexi's eyes she reached out for her father I loved the bond they were building.

Taking her from me Prince placed kisses all over his face causing her to giggle, "You need anything ?" he turned giving me his attention, crossing my arms over my chest, "No I am good I should be back in a couple of days I mean he's going down there for business and I am just going to relax and enjoy some me time." nodding I looked up seeing a women come from around the same corner he did.

"Oh my gosh you Serenity Sims I went to your restaurant in New York your place is amazing." wrapping her arms around me I was caught off guard by this strange women giving me a hug, shooting a look to Prince he just laughed a little bit.

Realizing I wasn't hugging her back she let me go stepping back, "Thank you." I said not wanting to be rude, "Umm Prince let me talk to you for a moment." nodding he shot his company a look and she walked off.

"New girlfriend ?" I asked with a laugh, shrugging his shoulder he turned giving Lex another kiss, "Do you man just don't have no revolving door around my baby." nodding he shot me a look to say for me to do the same.

"You have fun in beautiful Italy and be careful, alright Lexi tell mama bye, say bye." Prince picked up her hand waving it at me. Getting closer I gave my baby a kiss, "Mama, mama." giving her another kiss I was going to miss both my girls but mama's going to need a break.

Leaning back I caught Prince looking at me it was the look he used to give me along time ago but it quickly went away. "I'll see you both when I get back." giving them both a hug I left out making my way to the airport. 

Getting on his jet I left all my worries on the tarmac I needed this little get away, "Hello beautiful." leaning over I gave him a kiss while his people put my luggage away quickly and quietly. Taking a seat across from him, Shemar went back to reading over a stack of papers on the table and signing some here and there.

Pulling my phone out I saw I had some messages from my Vi asking that I make sure to call her when I land, messages from Crystal letting me know that everything was alright at all my locations, but to my surprise there was a missed call from Noah.

Standing back up from my seat I walked to the back where the private room was closing the door behind me I called him back.

Sitting on the bed I waited as the phone rang, he picked up on the forth ring, "Serenity I...need to see you." crunching my eyes up in confusion I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Noah we discussed this, I think it's best if we just keep this on a professional level after that stunt you pulled." getting a groan of desperation from him I knew he wasn't going to just bow out gracefully.