6

SHORT CHAPTER

"Come on Lex you can do it ?" Prince tried coaching Lex for the millionth time today he's been trying to get her walking but of course Lex just laughed and continued crawling. Shaking my head I continued looking over resumes for chefs that want to run Knifes of Mercy New York and there we're some good applicants I just didn't want another person to come in and end up stealing from me.

I needed to make sure everything was going to run smoothly from now on I didn't have time to be running back here to New York every time something goes wrong. "Ren baby you in here ?" Noah's voice boomed through my place getting Prince's attention, "In here I called back." coming around the corner of course he eyed Prince annoyed by his presence.

Coming over to me he placed a kiss right on my lips, "Find any one you like yet ?" he asked pulling away rolling my eyes he wasn't slick, pushing him back I got up from my spot I wasn't in the mood for this man's territorial bull shit today not to mention he's been MIA for a couple of days now.

"Oh don't bring your ass in here thinking shit's sweet Noah why don't you take your ass right back out that damn door." I huffed moving out of my seat and around the counter, "Oh so you and the purple jerk can play house ?" rolling my eyes I wasn't about to do this with him no not going to happen.

"First of all that is her father and he has right to come here and be with her so take your head out of your ass." washing off my cup I placed it neatly on the dry rack, "I don't want to fight with you baby I just, I don't like this I mean come on can you blame me ?" now he wants to play victim no not going to happen, "Noah you think this is a walk in the park for me having him here with all of this going on with my daughter my, business come Noah stop making this about you alright either your here with me or your not I told you along time ago that I am not hurting over you staying or not Noah." moving over I looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Now look Prince is going to be around for his child, his child so I am not asking you to go and become best friends with him but I need you to respect him as my child's father." nodding he took a deep breath. "Fine but you know where the line better stayed drawn between the two of you." Noah hissed as if he didn't hear a word I just said.

"The fuck is your problem Noah," I tried keeping my voice down I ain't need Prince all up in my business cause knowing him if he felt like me and Noah where unstable he'd insist on keeping Lex away from him. "You don't give me a mother fucking ultimatum Noah you don't we're not doing that I love you alright but you don't tell me what I can and can not do we're seeing where this relationship goes but you don't have your name tattooed on my ass so watch your self." letting out a deep breath he just walked out slamming my front door.

"Trouble in paradise ?" Prince questioned coming in the kitchen carrying Lex in his arms, "Mind you business kay." wiping off the counter Prince gave me a look, "Listen I am not trying to get in your business-"

"Then don't, you don't need to worry about my personal relationships okay it won't effect my parenting or Alexis so just forget about it." turning around I looked at my calendar on the side of the fridge to see if I had anything on my schedule. "Damn it." I hissed seeing Alexis had an appointment the day after tomorrow which means I have to fly back to LA. "What's wrong with you ?" Prince asked as I turned back around facing him and Lexi.

Hearing the front door open and close Noah came into the kitchen giving me an apologetic look giving him a nodded he came over wrapping me in a hug. "Are we flying back today or tomorrow ?"

"Flying back for what I thought you where staying here in New York for a while." Prince asked bouncing Lexi on his lap. "Well our little Blessing here has a doctor's appointment so we need to fly back." Noah responded much to my dismay of course Prince shot him a look, "Well don't you think her father should be the one to go with her ?" sighing I didn't want them fighting at the end of the day they both needed to get over what issues they had with each other for the sake of Alexis.