9

I just need one day with out any surprises just one I'd came back to LA with Oliva Prince some how convinced me to leave Alexis there with him. Terrance and Donna stayed behind as well to handle the situation with Josiah and Vi, and Will stayed back with the two of them.

"I like this one yes I want it on tonight's menu I am still shocked our so called secret guest hasn't come yet but we need to stay on our toes about everything." I spoke with Crystal as we sat in my restaurants kitchen trying out tonight's menu as my staff busied themselves with the lunch rush.

"You know I don't know why your stressing Serenity you got the best spot in town not to mention everyone loves your food." Crystal comforted me as we walked back to my office.

"Well there's a lot on the line me winning this means I'll bring in bigger crowds which means more money for us to take this baby international I want the world to have a state of my food." taking a seat in my chair behind my desk she say across from me shaking her head.

"Well I am sure you and Noah will be just as happy as larks when you win this thing." rolling my eyes I didn't want to think about that man he's just not my cup of tea right now.

Don't get me wrong I love him and I am grateful be he's not respecting the fact that Prince is going to be around from now on he is my child's father and that's that.

If I didn't know any better I'd say Noah is afraid that me and Prince will get back together and I'll leave him in the dust again.

But that sip has long sailed I have love for Prince but we're never getting back together, Hearing my office phone go off Crystal made her exist giving me some privacy.

"Knife's of Mercy this is Chef Serenity speaking." I used my professional voice, "It's Prince." sitting straight up in my seat now I was worried.

"Prince is something wrong with Lex oh lord I knew I shouldn't have left her there with you!" screamed jumping out of my seat quickly only to be met with a laugh on the other end.

"You know your lack of faith in my is very comforting." letting out a deep breath I sat back down laughing at his sarcasm.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to offend I it's the first time I've been this far away from her you know." hearing a sigh on his end I knew he'd understand.

"Alexis is alright Serenity she's fine actually she's sitting her with me right now playing with her doll, what's her attachment with this doll I mean if it's not in arms reach of her she loses it." laughing a little I knew he'd have questions about that doll sooner or later.

"I mean of the staff moved it and she lost it I mean had everyone looking for it and does this girl have a set of longs on her tried to give her a new doll and she got louder and louder." laughing my but off eventually it caused him to laugh, "Oh you think that's funny she bit Kim I mean really bit her." laughing harder I whipped some falling tears.

"Prince that was her first toy I mean when she came home from the hospital I mean there wasn't many toy's she'd hold onto and one day I just picked up that doll hand she's held onto it since I mean one day Oliva accidentally left it at the restaurant and I tried to get her to calm down but she wouldn't stop screaming and I had to drive back across town at four am to get that doll for her." I reminisced about that day.

"Well I made sure to let everyone around here know not to touch that doll and to never lose it when Lexi comes to visit." feeling my smile fade away I didn't like the sound of that nope, "What do you mean come to visit, Prince ?" hearing him clear his throat before speaking.

"She's going to come visit me Serenity she's my daughter and I shouldn't have to fly all the way to LA just to see her you know maybe it'd be better if you just move here." shaking my head even though he couldn't see me.