I close the door and lock it and I follow them into the kitchen and hand the keys back to Isaiah who's at the opposite of the kitchen island and he takes it without saying anything. I huff and then say something "Guys what's happened?" I asked them Silence. "Guys, Romello. Isaiah?" I ask frustrated and Isaiah finally decides to speak.

"Are you going to tell us what happened back there?" He asks "Tell you what?" I ask "Don't act dense, what was that with you flirting with another man infront of us?" He asks "Flirting? Flirting? I wasn't flirting at all." I say "Sure, that's why you didn't notice that we stepped in there because you were busy flirting with him." Isaiah says snapping "What the hell, so this stank ass attitude is because of Aaron?". I ask folding my arms and they say nothing.

"There's really nothing to worry about, Aaron is just a new worker and we're just friends, I'm sorry that I didn't notice you guys step in but I was in a conversation with him." I say and they say nothing but they nod their heads. "Okay so why are you guys still being fucking rude after I just explained and apologized even though I don't think I should?" I say getting more aggravated "Okay I understand now." Romello says.

"Good, but next maybe ask questions instead of jumping to conclusions." I say raising my voice a little but my attitude was taken away as soon as he reached over and grabbed my throat "Okay I get it, but don't you ever speak to me like that again." He says as he looks into my eyes he looks down at my cleavage showing which is a lot and he gets lost looking at it.

Romello comes to stand beside me I smirk a little "And what if I do? What are you going to do about it Isaiah?" I ask he looks back up at me his eyes filled with lust and desire "Do you want to find out sweetheart?" Romello says whispering in my ear with his hand wrapped around my waist and I look away from Isaiah to look at him "Well I wouldn't have to if you guys just didn't jump to conclusions next time." I say chuckling Isaiah's hand is still around my throat but Romello goes to switch his position and steps behind me and bends me over the table and I gasp when he slaps my ass hard.

I jump forward a little and I move closer to Isaiah and his hand around my throat tightens Romello moves his hand to move my work skirt up "It seems that you need a very good spanking, since you're being so bratty." He says as he sends another slap to my ass "And do you know what naughty bratty sluts like you gets?" Isaiah asks smirking "They get punished, now you'll be a good little slut and take these spankings. If you don't then I'll stop and start over again." He says and he sends a harsh slap to my other ass cheek.

I hold myself back from almost moaning I lick my lips and Isaiah runs his thumb over my lips.

"You better be a good girl and take them princess." He says smiling and I just want to reach up and strangle him but I don't instead I say "Shut tf up." I say but I quickly shut up when Romello lands another harsh slap down and it stings "You seem to forget who's in charge here Ebony." Romello says "Keep playing and see how longer you'll be here." Isaiah says lifting his other hand to pat the side of my face.

Romello places his other hand on the lower part of my back and arches my back more and he goes back to spanking me, at the same time Isaiah claims my lips.

I groan into his mouth when I feel another smack land on my ass and Isaiah's grip on my throat tightens again and he shoves his tongue in my mouth our tongues dance together. With every slap, every noise that I'm trying to let out is cancelled out by Isaiah's mouth.

***
After about 20 odd so spankings Romello stops and stands me up. At this point I have a few tears running down my face.

Romello spins me around to look at him he rubs and soothes my ass "Are you okay my love?" He asks wiping a tear away and I nod "Yes, I'm fine." I say "Good, because we're not fucking done with you." He says grabbing my arm and drags me away. Oh fuck maybe I should've chose my words carefully.

He leads me out of the kitchen and up the stairs he walks straight past their bedrooms which means that they mean business.

We arrive at the playroom Romello moves us to the side for Isaiah to open the door. As soon as it's open they push me inside and slam the door shut behind me. Romello turns on the lights and switches the light to red, he pushes me against the door and places his arm above my head and his arm wraps around my waist.

He looks down my body and tugs at my work shirt "Take this off." He says "Don't make me wait." He says sternly and I listen to him and remove my clothes quickly so that I'm left in only my bra and underwear. Did I forget to mention how wet i am?

Isaiah moves to the other side of me and drops down to his knees and pulls down my underwear, he strokes and kisses my legs and I feel my heart fluttering. Romello unhooks my bra and I let it fall to the floor, he takes me in and groans. "You're so fucking beautiful." he says and uses his two big hands to grab my face and crashes his lips onto mine.

The kiss is feverish and fast paced he moves the position of one of his hands to grab my throat and he stops kissing my lips and kisses my cheek and then the corner of my lip, he takes the corner of my bottom lip between his teeth and sucks on it before going back to kissing me.

I moan into his mouth when Isaiah uses his thumb to rub my clit and gives it a lick and takes it into his mouth and sucks on it and then let's it go and then goes back to rubbing it. Romello let's me breathe and I'm able to let out my moans and whimpers.

I look down and focus on Isaiah that's pushed his 2 fingers inside me, he groans as he pushes them in further "Mhmm fuck you're so tight." He says and attaches his mouth onto my clit and sucks on it as he fingers me at the same time. My moans become louder and I put my hands through Isaiah's hair and grip it and push his face further into my pussy. He lifts one of my legs up over his shoulder which gives him more access and his fingers go in deeper and fingers me faster.

All whilst Romello is leaving kisses all around my neck and giving me occasional kisses on my lips. Isaiah stops fingering me and removes his fingers from my pussy he licks my juices off his fingers but then replaces his fingers with his whole mouth on my pussy. The heat and warmth of his mouth on my pussy causes my eyes to roll to the back of my eyes.

"Aw it looks like my princess like that hmm." Romello says holding my face and I nod my head and Isaiah speeds up the pace at the way his tongue is licking my pussy and I start to pant and I can feel my orgasm building up.

"Mhmm I want to fucking taste her." Romello says but Isaiah ignores him and continues to eat me out. Romello slaps the back of his head "Mf I said I wanted to taste her." He says and Isaiah groans against my pussy which sends vibrations through me. He gives me one last lick and gets up.

They swap places and Isaiah is now in my face the red light makes my juices covering his face more clearer and I chuckle as I look at it. Romello's mouth encloses on my pussy and I gasp and I move both of my hands down to hold his head before he starts to devour me. Isaiah grabs my face and claims my lips again and I taste myself on his mouth, Romello shoves his two fingers and starts fingering me and I moan loudly and Isaiah stops kissing me and he just smiles at me Romello fingers me faster and at some point he starts shaking his fingers inside of me.

"Oh shit, just like that Romello." I moan he removes his fingers and starts eating me out rapidly I grab his hair and I grind my pussy onto his face and a groan leaves my mouth. He releases his mouth from my pussy and uses his fingers to rub my clit really fast and my eyes roll back when I feel my orgasm coming. My breathing starts to increase "Are you going to come for us princess?" I nod "Yes I'm going to cum for you guys." I say whimpering and Isaiah lands his lips onto mine cancelling out my noises as I cum really hard Romello stops rubbing my clit amd his mouth is latched back onto my pussy for the rest of my orgasm and as I ride out my orgasm.

He unlatches his mouth from my pussy and Isaiah unlatches his from my lips. I look down and see liquid everywhere and I chuckle tiredly.

💚💚👀Icl my🐱was throbbing as I wrote this chapter😩🦋