Kris x Heartbroken!Fem!Reader

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Y-You're letting m-me pick?

Kris: Yeah...

Y/n: Oh... well I like science, let's go there f-first.

Kris: Ok, let's go. And if you want anything then ask me, alright? This is our time to have fun.

Y/n: Y-Yeah, thank you Kris.

You both then walked into the big science museum that was connected to the normal museum, and when you got in there you saw so many things you didn't even know what to do first.

Kris: So, what first?

Y/n: I-I, I don't know... something that doesn't require me to use my brain, hehe.

Kris: (That giggle *dies*) Hmm, maybe we could watch something?

Y/n: O-Oh, y-yeah... w-well, I always wanted t-to see the history of the past...

Kris: Let's go do that then, i'm sure there must be a section about it.

You and Kris started to walk around to see if there was anything about the past or history in general. But unfortunately there wasn't, strange, it's almost like they were hiding the truth from everyone. You were very disappointed, but when you saw the planetarium was about to show the history of the universe, you instantly lit up again and went over to it with Kris.

You both went into the planetarium and sat in some seats with the show starting 5 minutes later as the room darkened and a low loud deep voice started to fill the silence. The loud low deep voice went on to explain the history of the universe with visuals and sounds like no other going along with it, making you watch it in wonder and with Kris look at you occasionally and smile.

Once the POGGERS show had ended the room went back to it's normal lighting slowly so it wouldn't blind everyone's eyes. And the show, instead of going back to your normal introverted ways, you wanted to see more, so your eyes were now full of wonder. You looked over at Kris with a small smile and saw them smiling at you making you blush slightly as you look away.

Kris: It's ok to enjoy yourself.

Y/n: I know, but i'm still used to being...

Kris: Hidden?

Y/n: Yeah...

Kris: Y/n, this place is designed to get your curiosity wondering, please don't stop because you feel embarrassed.

Y/n: Thank you Kris, that means a lot.

Kris: Now what?

Y/n: W-Well, that DNA area looked nice.

Kris: Cool, i'm down.

Y/n: B-But don't you want to choose?

Kris: I'm good, as long as you're enjoying yourself then that's all that matters.

Y/n: But I want you to enjoy yourself.

Kris: I am, because i'm with you.

Y/n: W-What?

You looked back at Kris and saw them slightly blushing while looking at you making you blush as well.

Kris: I-It's clear to me you need a friend or someone to hang out with, please, let me fill that void in your heart.

Y/n:... L-Let's g-go, before they shout at us, haha.

You got up and left the planetarium with Kris getting up quickly and following close behind so they didn't lose you.

Kris: Y/n, i'm sorry, if I upset you, it's just... you seem really alone, a-and... I don't want you to be...

Y/n:... K-Kris... I-I... I-I c-can't...