The ground slipped from everyone's feet as they looked at her shockingly. Preeta turned on her heels and before anyone could interrupt her she rushed upstairs. Raavi looked at her retreating figure and breathed heavily. "Raavi..." shiva called out softly but she showed him her hand.

"Ghar chalo sab and kavin purvi ghar pohuchke phone kar de na." raavi said and grabbed her phone before leaving. Shiva sighed and started to leave but sarla held him. "Preeta ke liye tumhara aur raavi ka rishta kharab mat karna."

Shiva just nodded and left. Soon everybody left and went to their respective house.

Ravi was in her room opening her jewelry. She had already changed into her night suit. She was lost in her own thoughts.

Tere bina jeena kya
Tere bina jeena kyun (x2)

Shiva stood near the doorstep looking at her lost. Ravi held the dressing table and broke down into tears. They flowed down her cheeks as she downed her head crying. Shiva closed his eyes as his heart pinched seeing her in that state.

Tujhe kaise bataun yaara
Tere bin mujhpe kya guzre
Woh zindagi hai hi nahi
Jo tujhse judaa guzre

He slowly went near her. Ravi saw him through the mirror and immediately got up. She wiped away her tears and was about to move but shiva held her hand. He turned her towards him and raised his hand slowly wiping her tears. She looked at shiva and he nodded in no.

Dhal jaun main tujhme
Ghul jaun main tujhme
Mil jaun main tujhme yaara..

Karan was in his room punching his punching bag. His vest was wet with sweat and hair wet. His face and eyes numbed with tears and contained a rage. He was venting his every frustration and anger on the bag as he pinched senselessly. He held the bag and broke down. He screamed out in tears.

Dhal jaun main tujhme
Ghul jaun main tujhme
Mil jaun main tujhme yaara yaara..

Preeta was in her room hugging her knees and crying. Her whole body was shaking due to the intensity of her crying. She clutched the bedsheet and screamed loudly. She hurted her elder sister today. Whom she treats as her mother. She hurted her but she did it for her career. Was she wrong in choosing her career?

Kahin se bhi chalun main
Kahin se guzru main
Tujhi se aa milun main yaara o..

Ravi looked at him with teary eyes and hugged him tight throwing herself on him. She broke into tears and she hid into his embrace. Shiva ran his hands through her long tresses and rubbing her back making her calm down but she was too broken.

Zara sa sirphira hoon
Zara sa bawra hoon
Jaisa bhi hoon tera hoon yaara..

Kavin who has come to Luthra house was in tears seeing his friend in pain. He knew about his feelings for preeta. He knew if shiva saw him like this he would tend to him but he also knew that Ravi needs shiva the most. Kavin slowly went to karan and placed his hand on his shoulder. Karan without a second thought turned and hugged him bursting into fresh tears.

Teri palkon tale meri saans chale
Meri saans chale tere dum se

Purvi was continuously trying preeta's phone but she was not picking up. Frustrated she threw the phone on the bed and sat on the edge of the bed. Fresh hot tears flowing from her eyes. Her eyes went to a photo frame on the table. She smiled. It has kavin, karan on the other side while preeta and purvi inside.

Dhal jaaun main tujhme
Ghul jaaun main tujhme
Mil jaaun main tujhme yaara..

Preeta was packing her suitcase as she was damn sure to leave the next day. But what broke her most was that she would not be able to see her sister the last time. Her eyes then went to a photo hanging on the wall. It was their college times. Purvi was laying on kavin's lap while preeta was irritating karan. She smiled and caressed Karan's picture. Was she doing wrong with karan?

Dhal jaun main tujhme
Ghul jaun main tujhme
Mil jaun main tujhme yaara yaara..

After crying for a good amount of time Ravi separated and looked at shiva. He rubbed his thumb wiping the tears and then rested it on her cheeks slowly and softly rubbing it. He brought her face close and kissed her eyes and then forehead leaving a long lasting kiss. Ravi held his hand and closed her eyes.

Tu kaagzon pe dil ke
Likha hua hai tab se
Duniya mein hoon main jabse yaara

Kavin rubbed karan's back as he was not stopping his tears. Kavin separated and looked at him nodding in no. he wiped his tears but karan was still broken. He fell on the floor crying. "I loved her kavin, I still love her but for her it is only lust. Bas batane ki himmat nahi hai. I don't want to lose her." He banged his hand on the floor and kavin flinched.

Tu mera ho chuka hai
Dil phir bhi maangta hai
Har lamha tujhko Rabb se yaara

Shiva cupped her face and kissed her both cheeks making her smile. "Main bohut buri behen hu na." ravi said looking at him. Shiva nodded in no. "Tum duniya ki best behen ko." He said. He then picked her in her amrs and moved towards the bed. He placed her on the bed covering her with the duvet. Ravi hugged him tight.

Mera tere siva koi aur nahi
Tu na hona khafa kabhi mujhse

Kavin looked at karan who was sleeping on the bed still murmuring preeta's name. Kavin sighed and caressed his hairs patting his head to sleep. His own eyes felt wet and he rubbed the tears. He need to stay strong for his fried.

Dhal jaun main tujhme
Ghul jaun main tujhme
Mil jaun main tujhme yaara..

Preeta was laying on the bed crying herself to sleep. She was feeling too weak. She was continuously hiccupping. She tried to stay awake but still her eyelids felt heavy. She was not going to sleep but she was falling unconscious.

Dhal jaun main tujhme
Ghul jaun main tujhme
Mil jaun main tujhme yaara yaara..

Shiva looked at his wife who was sleeping clinging to him. He pushed aside the strands of hair falling on her forehead and kissed her head. He leaned his head on the headrest, his hands still caressing her hairs as he to slip into sleep.

I published a new story "You are mine" on shivi and preeran on a new concept. Go and check it out.