Golden Butterfly (ch. 11)

"Don't you think you might be given glares by the girls?" Takuma said, worried about me. I smile and said, "I don't care, not like they could hurt me,"

"Great, so you'll be able to walk with me to class," Takuma said in a cheery mood.

"How is the night class?" I asked as I walked with him. He smile happily and said, "Everything is going really well, and I take it you've been well?"

"How did you ever find out?" I asked sarcastically.

"You've finally healed," Takuma pointed out.

I laughed and said, "Is that the biggest hint you could find?"

I opened the door for him and saw the empty room, well chocolate filled empty room.

Only Kaname was left in the room.

"Hey," I said setting the chocolates down.

"Good evening, Arisa," Kaname said.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, confused, I was sure they came before us.

"They'll be here in a moment, in their own time," Kaname said.

I pursed my lips at the love lorn look on his face. Something about Yuki....I noticed how he had two boxes on the window sill. Mine and Yuki's.

"Well I'll be-" A box slipped and I reached casually to keep it from falling but I stepped on a box, slipping on it.

I closed my eyes instinctively waiting but I landed on someone.

"You should be more careful," Takuma breathed out right in my ear. I felt a small heat rise to my cheeks at my small blunder.

I leaned up to see him smiling boldly down at me, setting me up on my feet.

"Arisa, what am I going to do with you?" Kaname asked, the love lorn look long gone from his face, amusement displayed casually.

I smiled and said, "Your going to let me do what I want and supply me with boundless amounts of support,"

"Uh huh," Kaname said, "Good luck with that,"

"I already have it though, Kaname," I said, his head tilted to the side, "Oh?" he questioned.

"I fully support you and what you do, even if I don't know about it, just like you do me," I said.

I smiled and turned to thank Takuma to see his head buried in a book. Peaking over his shoulder, and setting my chin on it, I said, "Oh you enjoy reading manga too?"

A crimson tinge rose to his cheeks and he said, "Ah, yes..."

I giggled slightly and said, "That's great, at least someone in the night class enjoys them,"

"Well," I said, "I'll be going now, I need to perform my duty as a prefect,"

Closing the door, I pursed my lips, what was he thinking about?....Kaname looked so...distracted.

It had something to do with Yuki, I was positive.

Walking around, I looked up at the Night Class's window and saw Kaname, looking after me. Smiling and waving, he realized he was caught in the act.

Without giving off the fact that he was concerned, I turned around to roam around, feeling his eyes linger on me. He had to have been thinking of something to be surprised being caught.

I knew he was thinking of something, I just had no idea what.

"Zero?" I called out. I walked around for a little longer, trying to fund the sleeping prefect.