Ralsei x Male!Reader (Mini-series Part 3)

Comenzar desde el principio

Y/n: What's your name?

Asriel: Asriel, nice to meet you.

Y/n: Wait, Kris' brother?

Asriel: Yes.

Y/n: Kris with a K?

Asriel: Yes.

Y/n:... W-Well it's nice to finally meet you! I'm Y/n.

Asriel: Y/n? Oh! The other human! Yes, it's nice to meet you also.

Y/n: But you're at university, how are you here?

Asriel: University? I wish, i'm not smart enough for that.

Y/n: (Wait, so this is Asriel, but not? Whatever! I can figure that out later!) Oh, well I think you are.

Asriel: Ah! Well thank you!

Y/n: How long have you been here?

Asriel: Couple years, ever since "Him" up there left.

Y/n: "Him"?

Asriel: Yes, he brought me here and left.

Y/n: Oh... well I feel like I owe you for the sudden surprise, coffee?

Asriel: That'd be lovely! I know a coffee shop right around the corner!

Y/n: Lead the way.

"Asriel" took you around the corner to the coffee shop and when you went in you saw these people that looked like toys working at the shop. You didn't want them to freak out about you, so you thought of something that made you angry and your robes and gemstone turned red. You ordered "Asriel" his coffee and you both left the shop to talk about more things.

Asriel: You said you thought I was someone else?

Y/n: Yeah, he had white fur, pink horns, black nose, green robe and pink scarf.

Asriel: Ah, smaller than me?

Y/n: Hmm, probably.

Asriel: And where is he?

Y/n: Well, he's my boyfriend... and I had a small fight with him, but I don't think it was big enough to properly end our relationship.

Asriel: Oh, how long was it?

Y/n: 2 days.

Asriel: Oh, that fast?

Y/n: Yeah, but I think he still loves me and I still love him. People can have fights and still love each other.

Asriel: I wish I could say the same for my parents...

Y/n: Oh... i'm sorry to hear about that, but it'll get better, not everyone mixes, I would know.

Asriel: It was fine until... y'know...

Y/n: I understand, yeah.

Asriel: But I wouldn't worry about it, at least she has Kris.

Y/n: Yep.

Asriel: Where IS Kris? I thought they would be with you.

Y/n: Didn't you hear the news? Toriel is a mega crime boss and has kidnapped Kris and Susie, who is a friend of theirs.

Asriel: Mega crime boss?

Y/n: Yeah, that's why I hid us in that alleyway, she was coming up to us with her gang. They're looking for me, I can feel it.

Asriel: Oh, is that why you changed in the coffee shop?

Y/n: Mhm, can't let anything bad happen. Say, have you seen a fountain around here?