"I'm so thirsty." Trinity mumbled, placing her hand over her five month old baby bump.

To say she was only five months pregnant, her stomach was huge. Of course it was constantly growing since the baby was constantly growing. But people often questioned her on if she were having twins or not because of how big she was at five months.

She looked amazing with her baby fat though. She always wore comfortable yet cute clothing and she kept up with herself. As always. That was just trinity.

But out of anybody, Hoseok was in love with her body the most.

Before kids were even thought of, he was infatuated with her build. He loved her legs. He loved her curves and the shape she got from dancing. She was firm yet soft. She was the perfect height. He could do anything with her. Cuddle, hugging her while spinning around in circles, picking her up so that she wrapped her legs around him like a little koala bear would.

All in all she was perfect to him.

But knowing that she was growing and was carrying their child just made her a hundred times more sexier in his eyes. He couldn't describe it. But he loved the feeling he got from her.

"I'll get you some juice and some fruit, okay?" Hoseok said, kissing her forehead. Trinity nodded and gave him a warm smile before he went to get her stuff.

Click.

"Mamaaaa stop it. I told you stop taking so many pictures of me." Trinity groaned, turning her face away as her mother hovered around her with the camera.

"Girl hush up. You my daughter. I can take as many pictures of you as I want." Mrs.Kim said, flickering through her camera as she sat down next to trinity.

"Not when I look like this. I'm sweating and I'm hungry. I look like a blimp." Trinity pouted. Mrs.Kim chuckled before pinching Trinity's cheeks. They had also gotten chubbier.

"Awww my little baby. You look gorgeous. You and my grand baby." She cooed.

"You can't even see them yet." Trinity dead panned grumpily, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yes but I know that they're just the cutest in the whole world. Them and Uriah's little bad ass." Mrs.Kim said.

"Where is uri? I miss him." Trinity looked around for the one year old.

"He's...I don't know..." Mrs.Kim frowned, too looking around for him.

But suddenly they heard Michelle in the distance yelling and Uriah squealing. And they figured it all out.

"Boy get your lil ass outta that ant pile!" Michelle yelled, scooping up uriah who had been dragging a random stick through the ant pile.

"Ants about to tear your ass up." Michelle grumbled, walking away with her baby who thought it was so hilarious.

"Well there he is." Trinity mumbled.

Ever since he learned how to walk, he had been terrorizing his parents. He was bad as hell as Michelle liked to put it. Always getting into something.

But it was funny because with mr and Mrs.Kim, whenever they watched him while the parents were off working or whatever the case might've been - he was an Angel. He loved his "grandparents" and was the sweetest thing.