author's note

Hey guys!

I'm sorry to leave off on a cliffhanger, but I promise there's more drama to come in book two! Thank you so much for finishing Chasing After You! I hope you enjoyed their love story as much as I enjoyed writing it!

After much deliberation, I've decided on whose book is coming next and on a cover! The epigraph and first chapters are going to be uploaded shortly so you all can add it to your libraries! It can be found on my profile page!

Drumroll please...

JJ Walker is beginning his sophomore year at Stanford University and lined up to be the starting quarterback for the football team after coming back from a knee injury his freshman year

JJ Walker is beginning his sophomore year at Stanford University and lined up to be the starting quarterback for the football team after coming back from a knee injury his freshman year. He's no stranger with the ladies on campus, but hasn't been able to forget the girl he met on spring break his senior year in high school. It was an accident. JJ didn't mean to fall in love with a girl he met once. Ever since, he's been comparing every girl he's met to Marley.
Marley Benson is excited to join her boyfriend Trent at her father's alma mater, Stanford University, after transferring from Columbia University. What she didn't expect is for one of his roommates to be the same boy she kissed under the stars from her spring break trip in France.