291-295

Chapter 291 Full Moon Banquet

  November 1st is the full moon day for the two little babies.

  But because the day was not very good, Junning set the full moon feast for the two little babies on November 2, on the fifth floor of the Yangcheng Junlin Hotel.

  The full moon banquet is also carried out in the form of a buffet, with top seafood, various delicacies, various wines and desserts, etc., really everything.

  The guests who received the invitations were all very generous, and came early with gifts or red envelopes.

  Of course, many people also want to use this grand banquet to expand their contacts and relationships.

  Mr. Gu and Mrs. Gu, Huo Zhenyu, Li Shirong, and Guo Quangui from Gangcheng also gave Jun Ning face. They arrived in Yangcheng a day earlier and checked into the Junlin Hotel.

  Half an hour before the start of the full moon banquet, they went downstairs to the banquet together.

  Jun Ning and Fu Jingwei, who were standing at the door to welcome the guests, saw several bigwigs coming, and hurriedly greeted them with a smile.

  Jun Ning smiled and hugged Mr. Gu and Mrs. Gu gently, "Grandpa Gu, Grandma Gu, Grandpa Huo, Grandpa Li, Grandpa Guo, how well did you live here last night? , but you must tell me."

  Mrs. Gu took the lead and replied with a smile: "I feel very good, whether your Junlin Hotel is in Gangcheng or Yangcheng, they have done a very good job, and the service is also very thoughtful. , the food, not to mention the food, is top-notch, and we are very satisfied."

  Mr. Gu also nodded, agreeing with what his wife said.

  Huo Zhenyu also gave Jun Ning a thumbs up and praised with a smile, "A Ning, the Junlin Hotel here is also great!"

  Li Shirong and Guo Quangui also said that they were very satisfied.

  Jun Ning welcomed them in with a smile, and asked them to sit down in the best main area.

  She poured them the spirit juice herself and thanked them sincerely: "Grandpa Gu, Grandma Gu, and the three grandpas, thank you for being so busy and taking the time to attend the babies' full moon feast. Thank you very much."

  Gu The old lady glanced at her with a smile, "You child, why are you being so polite? We have long wanted to come to see you, but we couldn't get out of the way until the two babies were full moons. Don't blame us."

  Jun Ning hugged Mrs. Gu's arm and rubbed it affectionately, "How can I blame you, you have always been so kind to me, I will keep it in my heart."

  Over the years, Jun Ning and these wealthy family members The relationship has been maintained very well, and there has been a lot of cooperation in investment. Whether it is in personal or business affairs, she has successfully integrated into the top celebrity circle of the Hong Kong city, such as Gu Lao and Huo Zhenyu.

  Jun Ning sat with them for a while, and saw Old Master Zhou and Zhou Zehai and their family also coming.

  Jun Ning said to Old Man Gu and the others, "Grandpa and grandma, the elders are here again. I'll excuse me first, and go out to greet the guests. You should sit and drink something first." Old Man

  Gu and the others often attend banquets. The family had also held a banquet, so he knew that Aning couldn't just accompany them, he would definitely greet other guests.

  They all smiled and waved at her, "Go! Go!"

  Old Man Zhou and Mrs. Zhou walked in front, followed by three very promising sons Zhou Zehai, Zhou Zeping, Zhou Zechuan, and the eldest grandson Zhou Tingyan.

  Fu Jingwei had already welcomed them in.

  Jun Ning also greeted him with a smile, "Grandpa Zhou, Grandma Zhou, Uncle Hai, Uncle Ping, Uncle Chuan, Tingyan, you are welcome to come."

  Old Man Zhou laughed and said, "A Ning, congratulations to you and Mr. Fu Dragon and Phoenix, the two of you are really lucky!"

  Jun Ning also smiled and replied: "Thank you, Grandpa Zhou, we are all blessed people, and the days to come will definitely get better and better, don't you always say?"

  Old Man Zhou smiled and nodded, "Yes, yes, Aning can speak."

  Jun Ning also led the Zhou family to the main seat to sit down.

  Zhou Zehai saw that the four bosses of the four major families in Gangcheng were sitting next to them, and hurried over to greet the four bosses.

  Jun Ning saw that the people at the two tables were chatting warmly, and went to greet the other guests with Fu Jingwei.

  Those guests chatted with people, drank fine wine, and ate delicious food. They felt that this trip was really worth it. They not only made friends, but also ate top-notch food.

  The food and wine of Junlin Hotel are well-deserved and full of praise.

  This lively full moon banquet began to welcome guests at ten in the morning and lasted until three thirty in the afternoon when the guests were finished.

  Jun Ning returned to the banquet scene and saw that Zhou Zehai was still waiting for her, and Mr. Fu, Jun Zi'an and Jun Ziru were chatting with him.

  Jun Ning saw that many waiters started to pack up.

  She said to everyone: "Grandpa, grandma, dad, mom, there are many people here, let's go back to the eighteenth floor to drink tea!"

  Mr. Fu smiled and replied: "Okay, go back to the top for tea, the environment is better there. , and quieter."

  Zhou Zehai had been to the eighteenth floor several times, but every time he came here, he couldn't help but admire, this is the real fairyland on earth!

  All kinds of exotic flowers and plants are in full bloom, and the fragrance fills the building.

  In the artificially constructed lotus pond, brightly colored koi swim freely.

  There are also beautiful rockeries, waterfalls and pavilions indoors, which are full of poetry.

  What amazes Zhou Zehai the most is that every time he walks in here, he feels that his body which is exhausted will be full of energy, as if he is fully charged, and he feels full of strength.

  The eighteenth floor here in Yangcheng is more than double the size of the eighteenth floor in Gangcheng, and it is also better furnished. The environment is naturally more beautiful and there are more rooms.

  On the eighteenth floor on the other side of Hong Kong City, Jun Ning thought that there were too few rooms and could not accommodate the relatives on both sides.

  When the eighteenth floor on the Yangcheng side was under construction, Jun Ning specially made extra rooms so that when the two families came together, they could live there.

  The hall is very spacious and bright, antique and elegant.

  After Jun Ning asked everyone to sit down in the hall, he asked the intelligent robot to bring tea and snacks.

  After chatting for a while, Junning asked Zhou Zehai, "Uncle Hai, what are you looking for with me?"

  Zhou Zehai asked her with a smile, "Can we go into the study and talk? Xiao Fu will come too."

  Junning and Fu Jing Wei looked at each other, then smiled: "Okay, Uncle Hai, please come here."

  She then said to Mr. Fu and the relatives of the Jun family: "Grandpa, grandma, dad, mom, you can talk first, I and A Jing tell Uncle Hai something."

  Father Fu smiled lovingly: "If you have something to do, don't worry about us."

  "Okay, let's go."

  Jun Ning and Fu Jingwei took Zhou Zehai into the study , closed the door.

  When the three of them sat down again, Zhou Zehai looked at Junning with a serious face.