281-285

Chapter 281 When you get married, you have to be responsible

  Xiao Yanru was dumbfounded when she saw the people on the third floor outside the office, "A Ning, why are there so many people? This is too scary!

  " Afraid that there would be an accident with too many people, I quickly called the police station on the street and asked them to send some police officers to help maintain order.

  Zhao Zhijun, the director of the police station, agreed immediately, and he immediately brought people over to maintain order.

  The King's Landing Group is a unit that the superior leaders have told them to focus on protecting.

  This time Jun Ning called to ask for support, they had to give strong support.

  Liao Xiufang, director of the Sub-district Office, saw that this place was so lively and brought people here.

  She greeted Junning with a smile, and asked her enthusiastically, "A-Ning, I think there are too many people here. How about the people from our street office help you maintain order?"

  Junning smiled Holding her hand, he said repeatedly: "Director Liao, thank you so much! There are too many people coming for the exam today, and we are a little short of manpower, so we are really busy."

  Liao Xiufang said with a smile: "You are kings . The treatment of the group is very good. When everyone heard that your group was recruiting workers, they all came over. To tell you the truth, I let the children of those relatives and friends come to take the exam, and I hope they can also work in your group."

  Jun Ning smiled . Said : "There are a lot of places to recruit this time. As long as they take the test well, there should be no problem."

  Liao Xiufang smiled brightly, "Then I will take your word for it."

  With the help of police officers from the police station, Liao Xiufang and others , coupled with the queuing path arranged by Jun Ning and the others before, the messy scene quickly stabilized.

  Jun Ning cleaned out the second and third floors on the left and right sides of the office as classrooms, and gave the interviewers to take the test.

  Those who meet the recruitment standards are brought into the second and third floors of the office to take the exam in batches.

  It was noon in the blink of an eye.

  Jun Ning saw that there were still many people at the scene, and both the police officers and Liao Xiufang were sweating.

  She hurriedly asked the aunt who was cooking to divide the prepared meals into lunch boxes, accompanied by a mint tea drink, and sent them to the police officers who helped and Liao Xiufang.

  Junning apologized to Zhao Zhijun and Liao Xiufang and said, "It's really hard work today, everyone. Let's have a good meal in the evening."

  Zhao Zhijun and Liao Xiufang had dealt with Junning a lot and knew early on that Junning was a generous person. Generous people.

  As long as they are willing to help Junning, Junning will never treat them badly.

  Here in Junning, there will never be anything thankless.

  As long as you pay one point, Junning will pay you back what happened.

  This is also the main reason why they are willing to work for Junning.

  Although the lunch at noon looked like fast food, because the ingredients produced by the space were good and the cooking skills of the auntie were good, Zhao Zhijun and Liao Xiufang still ate it with relish and praised them.

  After dinner, they resumed their work.

  Jun Ning saw the people waiting outside for a long time, and some of their lips were dry. She took out a lot of small bread and milk from the food factory in the space, and distributed a copy to each of those waiting. They fill their stomachs first.

  There are many people from poor families who come to interview.

  Some people, without even having breakfast, came to line up.

  At this time, they have long been hungry.

  When they took the bread and milk that Jun Ning sent them, they were very grateful and thanked them repeatedly.

  In their hearts, they also yearn for the Junlin Group, and look forward to working in such a good group.

  Some hungry children near the street saw that Junning had bread and milk, so they also came over and looked at Junning eagerly.

  Jun Ning also sent a copy to each of them.

  These children bowed to Junning happily, "Thank you sister, thank you sister..." The
Junlin Group donated a lot of money every year, and these meals were really nothing to her.

  These children are also very smart, they will take the initiative to tell Jun Ning about anything big or small on the street, and they can also act as her little eyeliner.

  They were busy until seven o'clock in the evening, and they didn't stop in the middle. They only took more than 2,000 people for the exam. It is not known how many people will be hired in the end.

  Jun Ning saw that everyone was so tired, Xiao Yanru and Liao Xiufang were both hoarse.

  She issued number cards to those who were still waiting for the exam, and asked them to come back before 8 o'clock tomorrow morning.

  After the work was over, Junning invited Zhao Zhijun and Liao Xiufang to eat.

  Jun Ning asked the cooking aunt to make two tables full of dishes, accompanied by peach blossom wine and juice, and let them eat and drink with open stomachs, don't be polite.

  After they finished their meal, Junning sent a driver to take them back, and each of them also brought a large bag of fruit and a few snacks.

  The next day and the third day, they still came to help.

  Jun Ning still gave some gifts to thank them.

  The results of the interviews of those people, those who were interviewed today, will be announced the next day.

  Those who passed the test cheered.

  Those who haven't taken the exam are disappointed.

  Several of Liao Xiufang's relatives also passed the exam, and she happily announced the good news to Junning.

  Gu Xiangwen also asked his fourth brother Gu Xiangxue, his fifth brother Gu Xiangdong, and his sister Gu Xiangqing, who was waiting for a job at home, to come over for the exam.

  He also specially reviewed their homework in advance for them, and the three brothers and sisters also passed the exam successfully, and they did not pass him and went in through the back door.

  Although Gu Xiangwen also knew that as long as he spoke up, Junning would definitely promise to give him a few places, but he didn't want to embarrass Junning.

  Moreover, his younger brothers and sisters can be admitted to the group work through formal channels, and no one can tell him what is wrong in the future.

  Gu Xiangwen was naturally very happy when he learned that his younger siblings had passed the exam.

  But there are also some problems, which are placed in front of Gu Xiangxue, the fourth brother who went to the countryside.

  Recently, he has also heard about a lot of educated youths returning to the city. Some educated youths have lost their wives, husbands, and even children in the countryside in order to return to the city.

  His fourth brother, Gu Xiangxue, also married a wife in the countryside and gave birth to a daughter and a son.

  The fifth brother, Gu Xiangdong, is also twenty-seven years old this year, but he has been insisting that he is not married and wants to go back to the city, and now he has finally waited for this day.

  Gu Xiangwen asked the fourth brother privately, "Fourth brother, you can now go back to the city with the recruitment quota of Junlin Group. What are you going to do with your wife and children?"

  Gu Xiangxue replied without hesitation, thinking of his gentle and virtuous wife. "Third brother, I want to take them back to the city. Do you know where I can rent a house? Can you help me rent a house to settle them?"

  Gu Xiangwen reached out and patted his fourth brother on the shoulder, "Good job, Now that you have married someone and gave birth to a child, you have to take responsibility, you should go back to pick them up, I will help you find the house."