251-255

Chapter 251 I look forward to marrying you every day

  In any case, now that she has become Jun Ning, she must be filial to the original owner, who has always loved her biological father.

On New Year's Eve, everyone chatted very late, and waited until midnight in 1978, set off firecrackers, said Happy New Year, and then went back to their rooms to rest.

  That night Jiang Xiuqing came over to sleep with Junning.

  The gentleman Confucian slept with the gentleman An.

  The three brothers of the Jun family still slept in one room.

  For more than two years, the three brothers of the Jun family have all worked in Hong Kong City, and only go home occasionally.

  Jun Ning mentioned before that he bought a house for his family.

  But Junziru and Jiang Xiuqing insisted not.

  Jun Ning thought that when she was going to enter real estate, she would build a few beautiful villas for her family when it was developed, so she no longer thought about buying an old house.

  The next day is the first day of the new year.

  As soon as everyone met, they smiled and said to each other, "Happy New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!" The elders, Jun Ziru, Jiang Xiuqing, and Jun Zi'an, all smiled and took out red envelopes, giving them money for the younger generation. .

  The custom of the New Year in Yangcheng is that no matter how old you are, as long as you are not married, you can receive the New Year's bonus money from your elders.

  After getting married, you become someone who wants to make money.

  After breakfast, everyone was sitting in the hall drinking tea when they heard someone knocking on the door.

  Jun Ning walked over to open the door and saw that it was Fu Jingwei carrying a large bag and a small bag to pay New Year's greetings.

  She turned her head and shouted, "Dad, Mom, it's A Jing who is here to greet you all."

  Jun Ziru and Jiang Xiuqing quickly stood up and greeted them with a smile, "It's Xiao Fu, come over and sit down quickly. Come and sit."

  Jiang Xiuqing stretched out his hand to take the gift in his hand, and said with an angry smile, "I came here, why did I still buy so many things?"

  Fu Jingwei smiled lightly: "It's just a little thing. , meaning meaning."

  Jun Ning reached out and held Fu Jingwei's hand, walked to Jun Zi'an, and introduced to Jun Zi'an, "Dad, this is my partner. His name is Fu Jingwei."

  She introduced Fu Jingwei again . : "A Jing, this is my father. He just went home yesterday, and will work at Yangcheng Academy of Sciences in the future."

  Fu Jingwei knew Jun Ning's life experience and origin, and when she heard her introduction, she hurriedly greeted him. With a slight bow, "Hello, uncle! I'm Fu Jingwei, An Ning's target."

  Jun Zi'an looked at the tall, handsome, handsome young man standing in front of him, his heart was bitter and astringent. .

  He just came back, and he hasn't said a few words to his precious daughter yet, so she will be taken away by this young man?

  Jun Zi'an felt a little uncomfortable, but he still maintained his politeness and said to Fu Jingwei indifferently, "Hello!"

  Fu Jingwei felt Jun Zi'an's indifference towards him, and was a little puzzled.