221-225

Chapter 221 Cherish your daughter-in-law

  The three children were taught very well by their husband and wife. When they heard their mother say to call someone, they looked at Gu Xiangwen curiously and shouted, "Hello, uncle."

Gu Xiangwen looked at the three children of the eldest sister's family and happily responded He said, "Hello!"

  He took out the money from his pocket, and each gave a dollar, "Take it, buy something to eat." The three children looked at their mother at a loss.

  Gu Xianghui nodded before they accepted it.

  Gu Xiangwen took out grapes, pastries and canned meat sauce from the big bag again, "Come here, eat cakes and grapes, this canned meat sauce, sister, you will add a dish for the children later."

  Gu Xianghui saw that Gu Xiangwen brought so much When something came over, he said angrily: "Xiang Wen, why did you buy so many things? If you have money, you have to save it and keep it to marry a wife."

  Gu Xiangwen smiled and said to her: "Sister, these things are all from our company. The Mid-Autumn Festival benefits don't cost money."

  He said to the eldest Bi Qingguo, "Qingguo, you are the eldest brother, go wash a bunch of grapes and eat them, it's delicious." The three brothers and sisters Bi Qingguo saw such a big bunch, When the grapes were so big, my eyes couldn't take their eyes off of them, and I really wanted to eat them.

  Hearing his uncle's words, Bi Qingguo stood up immediately, "Okay, I'll go wash."

  Seeing that her son took out a small basin and filled a bunch of grapes, Gu Xianghui wanted to go to the public pool outside to wash.

  She quickly stopped her son and whispered to him, "Qingguo, don't take out the grapes to write, so as not to attract people's attention, you take the basin out and put a basin of water in, and wash it at home."

  Bi Qingguo is also smart The child, when he heard his mother's words, immediately smiled and said, "I see, mother."

  He immediately took out the grapes and put them on the table, and quickly took the basin and went outside, filled a basin of clean water, and placed it at the door. on the side shelf.

  He carefully took the grapes, carefully picked them one by one, cleaned them, and put them in a large ceramic pot.

  Gu Xiangwen was very familiar with his actions, and obviously he often helped the family. He smiled and asked his eldest sister, "Sister, are they still obedient in Qingguo?"

  Gu Xianghui looked at her three children dotingly, nodded and smiled. : "They are all obedient, very obedient, very filial to us, and they will help us share the housework."

  Gu Xiangwen listened and laughed, "That's good."

  Bi Qingguo brought the washed grapes and put them in front of Gu Xiangwen , said to Gu Xiangwen obediently: "Uncle, you brought the grapes, you should eat them first."

  Gu Xiangwen smiled back to him, "Our company often distributes these fruits, and my uncle eats a lot of them, so you can eat them!"

  Bi Qingguo He said gratefully: "Thank you, uncle, then I'll take a few and give grandma a taste. She must have never eaten such a big and beautiful grape."

  Gu Xiangwen stood up, "I'll go see your grandma with you. , can you?"

  Gu Xianghui quickly grabbed him, "It has a strong smell inside, you are an offspring, so don't go in."