151-155

Chapter 151 Jun Ning's Strength 3 

When Jun Ziru and Jiang Xiuqing returned to the family home, they smelled the familiar fragrance. Like Mr. Fu, they both accelerated their pace and went home.

  The eldest, second and third all work in the unit and do not come back for lunch at noon.

  They didn't know that Aning would come back, otherwise, even if they squeezed time, they would definitely squeeze the time out and rush home to eat a meal made by Aning.

  They haven't eaten for a few days, and they're all thinking about it.

  Junziru and Jiang Xiuqing took the keys to open the door and walked in.

  At a glance, they saw that several dishes had been set on the table, and Fu Jingwei was coming out with a plate of dishes.

  As soon as he saw Jun Ziru and Jiang Xiuqing come back, he immediately laughed and shouted, "Uncle, auntie, you are back."

  Jun Ziru and Jiang Xiuqing also smiled and greeted him, "Xiao Fu, you are here."

  "Where's Aning? Are you cooking?"

  Fu Jingwei smiled and nodded, "Yes, Aning is cooking."

  Junning also heard the voice of her parents coming back and heard them asking her, while cooking, she raised her voice He said to his parents, "Dad, Mom, I'm here, you can sit and rest for a while, have a cup of tea, I'll cook two more dishes, and then you can eat."

  Junziru and Jiang Xiuqing walked over to see her moving Stir fry the dishes neatly there, feeling warm in my heart.

  Jiang Xiuqing said with a smile, "A-Ning, your three brothers won't come back, you don't need to cook so many dishes, it's almost done."

  Junning turned his head and smiled, "Got it, Mom."

  Soon, Junning Made lunch.

  Junziru and Jiang Xiuqing looked at the table full of colorful and beautiful food, and looked at Junning with emotion and admiration.

  Jun ziru smiled and praised, "Aning, your craftsmanship is getting better and better now."

  Jiang Xiuqing also smiled and said, "Our Aning is too good!"

  She looked at Fu Jingwei, who was on the side again, "Fu will be lucky to marry our Aning in the future."

  Fu Jingwei nodded again and again, "Yes, I am the happiest person to marry Aning. Jun Ning looked at him with a smirk of happiness on his face, and said to them a little helplessly: "Okay, okay, don't praise me anymore, I'm going to float up, Dad, Mom, sit down Let's have dinner!"

  Junziru laughed and said, "Okay, eat, eat."

  Fu Jingwei also quickly took out the grape spirit wine that Junning brought back, and said to Junziru and Jiang Xiuqing, "Uncle, auntie, this is Aning's top-grade spirit wine made from sweet and sweet grapes, if you try it, do you think it will taste good?"

  Jiang Xiuqing said in a polite way, "The wine made by Aning must be delicious."

  Fu Jingwei gave it to four people After pouring a glass of wine, they took the initiative to toast Junziru and Jiang Xiuqing, "Uncle, auntie, I toast you, I wish you good health, smooth work, and all the best."

  Junziru and Jiang Xiuqing squinted and returned. Said: "Thank you, thank you, you and Aning should be the same, healthy, successful career, everything goes well."

  Jun Ning looked at them with a smile, clinked glasses with them, and took a big gulp of wine.

  The grape spirit wine brewed with the sweet grapes produced in the space is really a top enjoyment.

  After Jun Ziru and Jiang Xiuqing took a sip, they drank a few more.

  The gentleman then praised: "A Ning, the wine made from sweet sweet grapes is so delicious, it is better than any foreign wine I have ever drank!"

  Jiang Xiuqing also likes the taste of sweet sweet grapes very much. Sweet and sweet with the aroma of sweet grapes and a hint of wine, it blends into an intoxicating and extreme taste, which makes people want to drink again.

  She also nodded in agreement with Jun Ziru's words, "It's really delicious, and I like it very much."

  Jun Ning smiled and said, "Mom, grape spirit wine has the effect of beauty and health preservation. Have a few more drinks."

  Jiang Xiuqing liked to drink this grape spirit wine and did not refuse, "Okay, then I'll drink two more glasses."

  After lunch, when everyone sat down to drink tea, Junning asked Jiang Xiuqing, "Dad, Mom, You called the textile factory and asked me to bring the grapes back, what's the matter?"

  Jiang Xiuqing sighed, "It was your grandmother's house that ate the sweet grapes and other things you sent, and they all said It's delicious, and wanted to pay more to buy some, so they called me several times, and then I called the textile factory to ask you."

  Junning asked indifferently, "How much do they want?"

  Jiang Xiuqing saw Junning's tone was a little cold, thinking of that number, I really felt a little out of words.

  Jun Ning is so smart, as soon as she saw her mother's expression, she knew that someone over there must be embarrassing her.

  Jun Ning said to Jiang Xiuqing again: "Mom, just say it straight, if I can do it, I will do it, if it can't, I will tell you directly, you just refuse them."

  Jiang Xiuqing heard her say so , and sighed, "On your grandmother's side, Yan Ling asked, can she buy some of the spirit wine you gave to your grandfather and grandmother? She is willing to buy it at the market price, and the same is true for other things. She want to buy it at the market price."

  Jun Ning's expression softened, "If the cousin is willing to buy at the market price, this is no problem, everyone is relatives, I can sell her some goods."

  Jiang Xiuqing added: "There is a problem. It's not her, but your second aunt."

  Jun Ning frowned, "What happened to the second aunt?"

  Jiang Xiuqing thought of the second sister-in-law who liked to make up for her parents' family, and couldn't help sneering, "Your second aunt, listen to me. Say, these sweet grapes sell for at least ten yuan a catty on the black market, and she will want to take a few thousand catties of grapes from you and sell them to her brother for money."

  Jun Ning sneered, "She also thinks so. It's so beautiful, Mom, go back to her directly and say two yuan a pound, I'm giving them food, even labor and shipping costs are not enough, they want to get the goods, how could it be this price?"

  Last time, she sold 6,000 catties of sweet grapes to the Jiang family for two yuan a catty. She really just wanted to charge some money. Could it be that her actions have also increased the appetite of some people over there?

  She usually gave them something to eat, but it was no problem.

  But if she wanted to take the goods from her at this price, and then resell it for profit, she would feel uncomfortable, and she would not let them take advantage of it.

  She had thought before that this couldn't be the work of her grandfather, grandmother and several uncles. As expected, this second aunt was too blind.

  It's a real treasure.

  Of course, if it was her three brothers who wanted to do this business, she would of course give her full support and let the three brothers make a fortune with her.

  But what does the second aunt's brother have to do with her?

  He want to make a lot of money by borrowing the favor she gave, it's so beautiful!