46-50

Chapter 46

When Gao Chengming saw Junning looking over, he immediately asked with a gentleman's smile, "Hello! I'm Gao Chengming, the person in charge of Danchen Law Firm. Is there anything I can help you with?"

  Junning heard his self-introduction , I feel a little surprised.

  At first she thought he was just an ordinary lawyer, but she didn't expect to be the person in charge of such a big law firm, which seemed to be a bit predictable.

  Jun Ning asked with a smile: "Mr. Gao, my surname is Jun, I want to entrust you with some business, can we talk privately?"

  Gao Chengming smiled slightly, "Of course, please two distinguished guests come to the office with me, please!"

  Junning and Dahuang followed Gao Chengming to his office.

  There is also a reception area in Gao Chengming's office. He invited Junning and Dahuang to sit down on the sofa in the reception area, and then asked Junning with a smile, "Do the two distinguished guests want tea or coffee?"

  Junning He waved his hand, "Mr. Gao, you're welcome, we're in a hurry, let's talk directly, when we have time in the future, let's have tea and dinner together."

  Gao Chengming understood instantly and replied with a smile: "Okay, Then I won't be polite to you."

  He brought the paper and pen again, and asked Junning respectfully, "I wonder what kind of business Miss Jun wants to entrust us with?"

  Junning directly handed over the business to be done and said it , "The first thing, ask Mr. Gao to help me buy a villa or a luxury mansion in the shortest possible time, and then help me and my cousin get a Hong Kong City ID card."

  "The second thing, ask Mr. Gao to help me. We will buy a building to make an office, register an import and export trading company, a real estate company, and buy a piece of land that is preferably over a thousand mu, and I want to open a farm."

  "These few things, I hope Mr. Gao can do it in the shortest possible time. Money is not a problem."

  Junning finished talking about what he was going to do, and then asked Gao Chengming, "Mr. Gao, do you have any problems here?"

  Gao Chengming had already used the The shorthand recorded everything she said in a notebook.

  Hearing Jun Ning's question at this time, he immediately replied: "I have no problem here, so, I will draft a commission contract first. After Miss Jun has read it, if she has no opinion, I will arrange personnel immediately. Is it ok to do several things at the same time?"

  Jun Ning nodded with a smile, "Very good."

  She was not afraid of spending money, but she was afraid that the person she was looking for would be inefficient and delay her planning process.

  Gao Chengming quickly wrote the entrustment agreement in duplicate, and then brought it to Jun Ning to read, "Miss Jun, please take a look. If you have any questions, you can tell me directly."

  Jun Ning quickly read the content, It was found that Gao Chengming even explained the work steps, and also wrote down the fees they should charge.

  Seeing that there was no problem, Jun Ning nodded, "No problem, I'll sign now."

  She swipely signed her name and handed it to Gao Chengming.

  Gao Chengming also signed his name, and called his assistant again, asking the assistant to take it and stamp it.

  When the official seal of the law firm is affixed, both parties will keep one copy, which will also represent the official entry into force of the agreement.   

After signing the contract, Gao Chengming said to Jun Ning, "There is still an hour and a half before lunch. If Miss Jun is not in a hurry to leave, I will ask a familiar real estate agent to show us the house, okay?"

The real estate industry began to rise in the 1950s and now in the mid-1970s, there has been a very mature market with many real estate companies and real estate brokers.

  And those who can join hands with Gao Chengming, a big law firm, must be big real estate companies and famous brokers, and they also have the best real estate resources in their hands.

  Jun Ning counted her time.

  She went to the textile factory to report at 8:00 this morning, and left the textile factory at 8:30. It took about an hour and a half to cross the port. It is now 10:30 in the morning.

  At three o'clock in the afternoon at the latest, she would take her cousin Xie Ning back to the textile factory to meet Luo Weiguo, the purchasing director.

  Jun Ning calculated the time and said to Gao Chengming: "I still have some time, and I have to leave at 1:30. I hope that within these few hours, the matter of the villa and the office building, and the matter of buying the land for the farm can be resolved. , you can take it a little longer."

  Gao Chengming nodded and smiled: "Okay, let's hurry up, I'll make an appointment with a real estate agent, please wait a while."

  Junning nodded at him, "OK."

  The real estate agent that Gao Chengming called was named Ji Jinhua.

  Ji Jinhua is also Gao Chengming's classmate and good friend, and the two of them have always cooperated very well.

  As soon as Ji Jinhua received a call from Gao Chengming, he said that he had a distinguished guest here and wanted to buy a villa and an office building, and asked him to come over immediately.

  Now is the time when the real estate is plummeting, and Ji Jinhua is worried because he has not had a few business deals a month.

  He now has more and more listings for sale, but buyers are hard to find.

  At this moment, when he heard the distinguished guest that Gao Chengming mentioned specially, Ji Jinhua immediately realized that his chance had come!

  Ji Jinhua's office is not far from Gao Chengming's place. As soon as he put down the phone, he immediately ran over with the information bag.

  Gao Chengming led him into the office and introduced him to Jun Ning and Xie Ning, "Ms. Jun and Ms. Xie, this is Mr. Ji Jinhua, a top real estate broker."

  "Jinhua, these two are our distinguished guests from our law firm. Miss, Ms. Xie."

  Ji Jinhua immediately stretched out his hand and shook hands with Junning and Xie Ning, "Miss Jun, Ms. Xie, how are you! It's a great honor to meet you! Please take care of you in the future!"

  Ji Jinhua and Gao Chengming are similar It's big, but it has a cute baby face, and the eyes with double eyelids are big and look very small.

  When he smiled, his eyebrows were curved, and when people saw his smile, they would be infected, and they couldn't help but want to laugh.

  He was wearing a sky blue shirt, a tie, and a pair of black trousers, and he looked very clean.

  Jun Ning also smiled at him, "Hello, Mr. Ji! We're in a hurry, let's get down to business!"

  Ji Jinhua immediately responded with a smile: "Okay, tell me your request, I'll show you the information right away, and then make an appointment. The owner of the house is looking at the house, if I have the key in my hand, I can check the house directly."

  He really wished that Junning was a neat and tidy person, and he didn't need to talk to her more politely.

  Jun Ning directly told Ji Jinhua about his plans to buy a villa or a mansion, as well as multiple office buildings.

  As soon as Ji Jinhua heard it, he knew that the plate that Jun Ning placed was huge.

  Although he would definitely make a lot of money if he made Junning's big list, he still told Junning very dutifully, "Miss Jun, now is the time when the real estate is plummeting. Have you really thought about it?"

  Junning laughed . : "Since I want to invest in Hong Kong City, I will naturally consider it clearly. Mr. Ji just does what I want. Even if the investment fails, it is because I have no vision and it has nothing to do with you."