6-10

Chapter 6 The old party secretary is too kind

Jun Ning just said a few good words and gave her a little benefit, and He Manfang could be convinced.

But Jun Ning also knew in her heart that even if He Manfang was just such an ordinary little person, there was something bright about her.

Jun Ning will not underestimate anyone.

As long as the right person is used, He Manfang can also become a big help for her to abuse and slap her face.

He Manfang quietly glanced around, then lowered her voice and said to Junning: "A-Ning, that Lin Qingqing came to talk to me just now, she said inside and out that you don't have a conscience, that you don't understand gratitude, and that she and  Qin Yan saved you, but you still scolded her with ugly words, and said that her passion was regarded as a donkey's liver and lungs by you."

Jun Ning laughed lightly, looked at He Manfang, and asked earnestly, "Fang Auntie, you should know what kind of person I am, do you believe her Lin Qingqing nonsense?"

He Manfang immediately replied: "Of course I don't believe it! I don't believe a single word! Otherwise, I wouldn't tell you specifically. It's over."

Jun Ning thought of the power of He Manfang's "big horn", and she explained it to her patiently, "Aunt Fang, this time, when I was saving Xiao Wu, my feet suddenly cramped and I drowned. It was indeed the old party secretary, Fu Jingwei, Qin Yan and Lin Qingqing who sent me to the hospital together."

"I will definitely report the fact that they escorted me to the hospital, and I will buy wheat milk essence, eggs and The cakes gave each of them a thank-you gift."

"But on the way to save me, it was almost all the efforts of the old party secretary and Fu Jingwei. She, Lin Qingqing just accompanied me all the way. If she wants to save my life I really don't accept this as a benefactor."

He Manfang heard that Junning wanted to buy malted milk essence, eggs and cakes to give them back the favor, so she couldn't help swallowing, and said in her heart that Junning was too generous.

As soon as Jun Ning finished speaking, she said with a straight face, "It's only An Ning that you are so generous, if it were someone else, Lin Qingqing would just walk with her for a while, and giving her ten eggs would be considered a great gift. already."

"If you really send them so many things, I'll see how she will show up in the future."

"However, I don't need to think about what she thinks, Lin Qingqing, she definitely wants to take this life-saver. Name,she wants to ask you for more benefits in the future."

Having said that, He Manfang patted Junning on the shoulder again, and said forcefully: "A Ning, don't worry, if I hear someone say that Lin Qingqing is you If you are a savior, I will definitely stand up and speak for you."

Jun Ning wanted this effect, with He Manfang here, Lin Qingqing would like to put on the high hat of a savior for herself.

She smiled sweetly at He Manfang, "Aunt Fang, I knew you were the best, so I would like to thank you."

After speaking, Jun Ning reached into his pocket and took out a handful of white rabbit toffee from the space. She pretended to take it out of her pocket and stuffed it into He Manfang's hand, "Aunt Fang, these milk candies are sweet for your children."

He Manfang looked at the big white rabbit that was about to leak out Toffee, smiling until her eyes were narrowed.

She kept saying to Jun Ning, "Oh, Aning, you are too polite, then I will not be polite to you. If you have anything to help in the future, just tell me, I will definitely help you!"

For the villagers who are short of materials, it is difficult for the children in the village to eat a candy.

Jun Ning was given a large amount of toffee, and He Manfang was naturally grateful for Jun Ning's generous hand.

Because of this, she wanted to have a good relationship with Jun Ning even more.

She felt that in the future, even if a little something leaked from Jun Ning's fingers, it would be enough for them to enjoy.

Jun Ning asked He Manfang about renting a house again.

"Aunt Fang, do you know if there are any vacant houses for rent in the village? I don't want to live with Lin Qingqing anymore, I want to move out."

He Manfang thought about it, and then said to her: "Near the cowshed, there are two old houses that are vacant. It used to be the house of the lonely old Aberliang Asan. He passed away a month ago, and he has no children, no daughters and no nephews. The inheritance was taken back by the village, if you are not afraid, you can ask the old party secretary and the captain."

Junning gratefully said to He Manfang, "Thank you, Aunt Fang, then I will go to the old party secretary and the captain now. The captain asked, I will come to play with you when I have time."

He Manfang laughed and said, "Okay, I welcome you whenever you come."

Jun Ning said goodbye to He Manfang, and went directly to the brigade to find the old party secretary. Ask the captain about the situation.

It was a coincidence that she met the old party secretary on the way.

Jun Ning hurriedly stopped him, "Old Party Secretary, where are you going? I have something I want to talk to you about."

Seeing Jun Ning, the old Party Secretary frowned, "A Ning, why don't you rest in the house? Why are you running out again?"

Jun Ning smiled at the old party secretary, and gave Lin Qingqing eye drops without leaving a trace, "Lin Qingqing was beating and beating in the room, and I couldn't sleep either, it's not that I feel that I'm pretty much better. Come out for a walk."

Sure enough, when the old party secretary heard her say that, he snorted coldly, "This Lin Qingqing is really becoming more and more unreliable, by the way, Aning, I was going to find you, this is Take some of the nutritional products that the village rewarded you, take it back and make up for it." After the old party secretary finished speaking, he handed her the package in his hand.

Jun Ning thought that the village had been very difficult, and was embarrassed to accept it, so she said seriously to the old party secretary: "Old party secretary, you can see that I have nothing at all now, you should take these nutritional products back, and give them to those who need them more than me. The old party secretary didn't listen to her, and shoved the package directly into her arms, "Take it, if you say it's a prize for you, I'll give it to you, don't refuse it."

Seeing Jun Ning's helpless look, the old party secretary smiled again: "A Ning, a good person like you who saves people bravely and deeds, our village not only wants to praise and reward people, I'm also going to report your saving to the commune. Over there, let everyone in our commune know that Junning in our village is a good one!"

After hearing the sonorous words of the old party secretary, Junning was really moved, "Old party secretary, you really are He's so nice, I'm so moved that I want to cry, what should I do?"

"You kid, you can't cry when you're moved, you have to laugh." The old party secretary has always liked Jun Ning, who is well-behaved and sensible, and works very quickly.

Jun Ning's age is also the youngest among the educated youth.

His old man always treated Jun Ning as his granddaughter.

Junning also deeply felt the care and love of the old party secretary for her.

She was also happy for the original owner.

The goodness of the original owner also won back the goodness of the old party secretary and the others.

Although her life was short, everyone remembered her.