126-130

Chapter 126 The Prospective Son-in-Law Comes to the Door 3

  When they were chatting here, they heard Jun Ning calling them, "Dad, big brother, A Jing, wash your hands and eat."

  "Got it.

  " He got up, went to the bathroom one by one and washed his hands, then sat down at the dining table.

  The old third Jun Chengye quickly took out a bottle of spirit wine that Jun Ning brought back, and poured a glass for everyone.

  Jun Ziru saw that Jiang Xiuqing and Jun Ning hadn't come out yet, so he asked again, "What about your mother and the others? Are there any dishes that haven't been done yet?"

  Just as Jun Ning came out with the last dish, he responded, "Mom and second brother are washing their hands, come out immediately."

  After Jiang Xiuqing and the second brother came out, Jun Ning also went to wash one of his hands before serving.

  Seeing that the whole family was ready, Junziru also raised his glass happily and said to everyone, "Today is a good day, come, let's toast together, welcome the arrival of Xiaofu, cheers!"

  Everyone followed suit, Cheers in unison, "Cheers!"

  Jun Ning and Fu Jingwei looked at each other and smiled.

  Jun Ning also admired him.

  She still remembered that when she mentioned a partner last week and said that she would take him home to show them, her father and three brothers were still unhappy, thinking about how to make things difficult for Fu Jingwei.

  Unexpectedly, Fu Jingyi came and convinced them with his professional knowledge so quickly. He also invited his always fair and strict father to invite him to work in a machinery factory. He also used the title of senior engineer as a bait. .

  Fu Jingwei passed his parents and brother so quickly, and Junning was also happy for him.

  Jiang Xiuqing looked at Fu Jingwei, and the more she looked, the more satisfied she became.

  She kept adding dishes to Fu Jingwei, and said enthusiastically, "Xiao Fu, these dishes are made by Aning and her second brother. You can eat more. You're welcome."

  Fu Jingwei said with a light smile: "Okay, thank you auntie, I can do it myself, you can eat it too!"

  Junziru also picked up the glass and said to him, "Xiaofu, we have hit it off today. Come on, let's have a drink. If you have time in the future, come back and sit with Aning."

  Fu Jingwei heard Junziru's words, Immediately overjoyed.

  He picked up the wine glass and touched Jun Ziru, smiled politely and said, "Thank you, uncle, I will definitely come back with Aning in the future." The three brothers of the Jun family also clink and drink with Fu Jingwei one by one.

  But the three brothers all warned Fu Jingwei that they were not allowed to live up to his family Aning in the future, let alone bully her. If they knew that he was bullying Aning, they would never forgive him!

  Fu Jingwei immediately assured that he would never betray Aning in this life, let alone bully her. Only if she bullied him, he would always be kind to her, and love her forever.

  Hearing his sincere assurance, the three brothers of the Jun family let him go.

  This lunch was enjoyed by the host and guests.

  Jun Ning and the second brother chef worked together to make delicious dishes that filled the table. At the end of the meal, there were no surprises, and everyone was hungry again.

  After lunch, Jun Ning made a pot of spirit tea for everyone to help everyone digest.

  When everyone was drinking tea, Jun Ning mentioned to Jun Ziru about going to Hong Kong City to attend the press conference.

  "Dad, this time, you must go over and take a look. I have brought all the invitation letters that my cousin gave you. Our family has them. If we can go, we can all go. It is guaranteed to open your eyes."

  Junziru wrinkled lightly . He raised his eyebrows, "We really want to go, but we're afraid the authorities won't approve."

  Jun Ning reminded him with a smile, "Dad, I will also send an invitation letter to Uncle Zhou Zehai, I will ask him to help and see if we can organize a business exchange group, I will take you there. I believe that it should not be a problem if the leader of his province comes forward. " When Jun Ziru heard this, his eyes lit up, "If Zhou Zehai came forward to organize a business exchange group, that would be true. not a problem."

  Jun Ning said with a smile: "At that time, President Wen Renbo of Yangcheng Academy of Sciences, who is also the master of Fu Jingwei, as well as his second master and third master, as well as Grandpa Fu and Grandma Fu, should also be with you. Let's go together." Jun Ziru was a
little surprised, "So many people are going?"

  Jun Ning nodded, "This press conference should be a milestone, so they all want to see it."

  Jiang Xiuqing was also there. He smiled and said, "It's better to have more people, everyone has company. And Xiao Fu's grandparents are also there, so the parents on both sides can just communicate."

  Fu Jingwei nodded again and again, "Auntie is right, here we go. From time to time, you can have a good communication with my grandparents and get to know me more."

  Junning teased him, "Aren't you afraid that the more you know, the worse your impression of you?"

  Fu Jingwei smiled confidently: "That's impossible! I am the pride of my grandparents, and they will definitely try their best to praise me in front of my uncles and aunts."

  Everyone couldn't help laughing when they heard him boasting so humbly.

  Jun Ning also looked at him speechlessly, "You are really Huang Po who sells melons and brags about yourself."

  Fu Jingwei replied with a smile: "No! I'm telling the truth."

  Everyone laughed again.

  In such laughter, they chatted until three in the afternoon.

  Jiang Xiuqing looked at the time and reminded everyone, "It's time for us to go to Grandma Aning's house. It just so happened that Xiao Fu came today. Let's take a look at Grandma of Aning and his uncles together." Junning asked Jiang Xiuqing, "Mom, did you say hello to grandma?"

  Jiang Xiuqing smiled and said, "I already called your uncle and told him that we will visit them this afternoon, so you don't have to worry.

  " That's good."

  Jun Ning quietly asked Fu Jingwei again, "Come to my grandma's house with us, do you have any opinion?"

  Fu Jingwei immediately said, "No opinion, definitely no opinion. I can't ask for more to show your face in front of your relatives and friends."

  Jun Ning squinted, "It's good to have no opinion."

  Today they are the whole family . , if one does not land, they all go to Grandma Junning's house.

  Jun Ziru, Jiang Xiuqing, and Jun Chengde passed by in the car that Jun Ning drove.

  Jun Chengzhi and Jun Chengye went there by bicycle.

  The gifts are also ready, everyone packed up, and left directly.

  Jiang Xiuqing's mother's house is not far from the machinery factory, and it only takes about fifteen minutes to drive.

  The Jiang family also has some background. The Jiang family's old house is a typical two-house Xiguan mansion.

  The ancestors of the Jiang family were in business, and several generations of merchants have accumulated countless family businesses.

  But the predecessors of the Jiang family were very far-sighted, donated a lot of property to support the country's founding, and also got a talisman, allowing them to still enjoy a quiet and stable life in the turbulent era.

  Jiang Xiuqing's father's generation had already abandoned business and became an old engineer at Yangcheng Iron and Steel Plant.

  Her mother is also an employee of the Yangcheng Iron and Steel Plant. Now both husband and wife have retired and are living at home comfortably.