246-250

Chapter 246 If you do it, you have to be responsible

  The proud smile on Cui Dachang's face sank instantly.

  Jun Ning threw the worker in front of Zhou Zehai and Jun Ziru.

  She said to Jun Ziru with a serious face: "Dad, this worker was running out in a panic when I came in. I guess the fire has something to do with him, why don't you ask him first?" After speaking, Chao Junziru gave a wink.

  Jun Ziru nodded immediately and said, "Okay, I also want to ask him, who asked him to do this?"

  When the worker was caught by Jun Ning just now, he punched him twice, and he felt weak and weak, even standing. Can't stand up.

  At this time, when he heard the conversation between Jun Ning and Jun Ziru, he looked in the direction where Cui Dachang was standing with a look of panic.

  When Cui Dachang met the sight of the worker calling for help, his face became even more ugly.

  How is this going?

  Why was this idiot caught so quickly by this little bastard from the Jun family?

  Wouldn't this idiot give him directly?

  The more Cui Dachang thought about it, the more flustered he became.

  Just in case, Cui Dachang stepped back quietly, wanted to leave the factory quickly, and found an excuse to hide outside.

  Just when he turned around and wanted to leave quickly, he suddenly heard Jun Ziru's question from behind him, "Deputy Director Cui, Leader Zhou and VIPs are all here, you are in a hurry. , where are you going?"

  The muscles on Cui Dachang's face twitched slightly. Afterwards, he took a deep breath and adjusted the smile on his face. Then he turned around and said to Jun Ziru with a smile, "Director Jun, didn't I want to call the police?!"

He looked at him with a half-smiling smile and said, "This matter really needs to be reported to the police, but this trivial matter doesn't require you, the deputy director, to make a call. Just ask Luo Tao to make a phone call. You, the deputy director, still follow me. Just accompany the leaders and VIPs here!"

  Cui Dachang was half-dead from his anger, but he couldn't refute it.

  Junziru looked at the nervousness and fear that could not be concealed on Cui Dachang's face, and sneered in his heart.

  He turned his head to his secretary Luo Tao and said, "Luo Tao, you should call the police immediately and ask the police to send someone to deal with it as soon as possible." Luo Tao responded immediately,

  "Yes! I'll go right now!" Jun Ziru saw Luo Tao trotting After calling the police, he said to Xie Ning apologetically, "Xie Dong, I'm so sorry for letting you see a joke."

  Xie Ning smiled very generously and said, "It doesn't matter, this kind of accident, which one? It will happen in the company, you can deal with it in time."

  Junziru immediately assured her, "Don't worry, we will deal with it soon, and promise not to delay our affairs."

  Xie Ning smiled lightly, "Director Jun, why not ? So, you stay to deal with things, and let Junning accompany me to walk in the factory, okay?"

  Zhou Zehai replied: "Then let me and Junning accompany Xie Dong to visit, factory director Jun, you You and Deputy Factory Manager Cui will stay here to deal with the matter, and then join us when the matter is done."

  Jun Ziru naturally had no objection to this arrangement, he looked at Jun Ning again, and Jun Ning also said to him, "Dad, Don't worry, I will take good care of Xie Dong." When Jun Ziru heard Jun Ning's assurance, he smiled and said to Xie Ning, "Xie Dong, then let Leader Zhou and Aning accompany you for a walk. If If you have any requirements, just tell Aning, Aning will tell me."

  Xie Ning smiled back to him, "Okay, with Aning here, you can rest assured, I am also relieved."

  When Xie Ning turned to leave, Gently pinch the worker with a mantra, and ask him to honestly explain the problem to Junziru and the police for a while.

  Jun Ning also saw her small movements and couldn't help but smile.

  Her family is so smart, she doesn't need to say anything, she knows what to do.

  Accompanied by Zhou Zehai, Junning and two provincial government staff, Chairman Xie paid a serious visit to Yangcheng Machinery Factory and evaluated the equipment and various technical strengths of Yangcheng Machinery Factory.

  After the visit, Xie Ning said to Zhou Zehai straight to the point: "Leader Zhou, I will tell you directly, the equipment of this Yangcheng Machinery Factory is too backward, if their equipment is not updated, I am afraid they will manufacture many of our orders. If they don't come out, or even if they make it, I'm afraid the quality will not meet the standard."

  Zhou Zehai asked tentatively: "Then what Xie Dong means..."

  Xie Ning expressed her thoughts, "Before, the factory director Jun was in Gangcheng. When I participated in the exchange meeting, I remembered that he once said that he wanted to import a batch of equipment, but I wonder if Director Jun has applied for it here?"

  Zhou Zehai instantly understood what she meant, "What do you mean, as long as Director Jun, After purchasing the batch of equipment he wants, you can place the order directly?"

  Xie Ning nodded, "Yes! Many of my orders require advanced equipment to be produced. , if you are willing to invest, my order can be placed directly to the machinery factory."

  Zhou Zehai immediately assured her, "There is no problem with this, I will go back to the factory manager and give you an order as soon as possible, this batch of equipment. , I would also like to thank Dong for your help and purchase it as soon as possible."

  Xie Ning agreed without hesitation, "There is no problem with this, as long as your purchase money arrives, we will send the equipment immediately."

  She said another way, " If you have financial difficulties, you can do the same. I will send the equipment first, and then the equipment will be deducted from the payment of the order, what do you think?"

  Zhou Zehai was overjoyed, "If this can be done, that would be great. It's over."

  Now is a period of waste waiting to be done, the whole country is in financial difficulties, and money is needed everywhere.

  Even the provincial capital of Guangdong Province, which has a better economic condition, is just as eager to calculate the big account of the provincial government.

  If you want to spend a lot of money to add new equipment to the Yangcheng Machinery Factory, it will not only embarrass the provincial government, but also make other units jealous, and they want to buy new equipment for production.

  It is precisely because of this that the application for purchasing equipment submitted by Junziru has never been approved.

  If you can really do as Xie Ning said, you can get advanced equipment without taking out the money first, and then deduct it from the payment, and let their Yangcheng Machinery Factory digest these problems, then their provincial leaders still need to be embarrassed? ?

  They must have approved it without saying a word.

  Zhou Zehai also knew that it was Xie Ning who was sincerely helping the development of Yangcheng Machinery Factory, and indirectly helping the development of their provincial capital.

  He also sincerely thanked Xie Ning.

  "Xie Dong, you are so touching. Thank you for your trust in us and in Yangcheng Machinery Factory. I am also here to assure you that we and Yangcheng Machinery Factory will not betray your trust in us and will do our best. Make every effort to produce your large orders well, strictly control, and there will never be any quality problems."