146-150

Chapter 146: I Came To Her Base Camp

  This person is Zheng Youcai, a cadre of the county party committee.

  When Jun Ning dressed up as a rural aunt to attend the big fair, Zheng Youcai was her first big client.

  At that time, Zheng Youcai also left a phone number for Jun Ning and asked her to call him when she had the goods.

  But Jun Ning has never called.

  Jun Ning was deeply impressed by this Zheng Youcai.

  At this time, when he saw Zheng Youcai, he even followed behind Zhou Zechuan and came to her house.

  Jun Ning still had some doubts.

  Of course, the current Zheng Youcai would definitely not recognize her.

  Now she is young and beautiful, with fair complexion, like a daughter of a family.

  As for the old lady who went to the market before, her skin was yellow and dark, and she was so ordinary that she couldn't find it when she was thrown into the crowd, and she was completely incomparable with the current her.

  Most people don't think they are the same person.

  As soon as Zhou Zechuan entered the door, his loud voice rang out, "A Ning, I'm here with the driver."

  As soon as Luo Weiguo saw Zhou Zechuan coming, he quickly stood up and greeted him with a smile, "Leader Zhou, Why are you here?"

  As soon as Zhou Zechuan saw Luo Weiguo, his eyes instantly became vigilant, as if he was afraid that Luo Weiguo was here to grab goods from him, "Lao Luo, why are you here?" Luo Weiguo saw Zhou Zechuan like a thief. With the same expression, he was stunned for a moment.

  After that, he was a little annoyed: "Leader Zhou, I introduced you to An Ning. I seem to have more reason to come here than you, right? Why can't I be here?"

  Zhou Zechuan heard him say yes When I came here as a guest, I instantly reacted.

  It was because he was too nervous, thinking that everyone was going to snatch goods from him, which is no misunderstanding.

  Zhou Zechuan apologized and laughed, "Lao Luo, you came to Aning's house as a guest. You almost scared me to death if you told me earlier."

  A gleam of light flashed in Luo Weiguo's eyes, and he asked curiously, "Leader Zhou, have you done something bad? Why are you worried when you see me?"

  Zhou Zechuan smiled and said, "It's okay, it's okay, it was me just now. I misunderstood, I misunderstood, I'm sorry."

  How could he take the initiative to tell him that Junning still has goods here.

  Zhou Zechuan knew that Luo Weiguo's background was not simple.

  The second uncle of his family, but the elder of the military department, speaks with great weight and has high authority.

  There is also Luo Weijun, the son of the second uncle of his family, who is the leader of the second generation of the Luo family.

  Zhou Zechuan also knew that Luo Weiguo must also want to get a lot of goods from Junning, so that he can pay tribute to his second uncle and the others.

  In the textile factory, there are so many people, and there is only one truckload of goods. It looks like a lot. In fact, there is not much divided, and it is not enough for those people to jam their teeth.

  At present, some of the goods in the textile factory have to be supplied to the middle and high-level cadres in the factory first, and the workers below can only go to the cafeteria occasionally to have a good time.

  But this truckload, even if the chef in the cafeteria saves it, will be gone in less than a week.

  Jun Ning watched the two of them bicker and snickered.

  She took another look at Zheng Youcai and found that this man was also a talent.

  When he arrived at the stranger's house, he was not at all restrained. He still had a leisurely look on his face. He stood aside casually, and watched Zhou Zechuan and Luo Weiguo bicker there with interest.

  Jun Ning watched the quarrel between Zhou Zechuan and Luo Weiguo come to an end, and then greeted them with a smile, "Director Luo, Uncle Chuan, and this comrade, I don't know what to call him?"

  As soon as Zheng Youcai entered Junning's house, he saw the beautiful and dazzling Jun. rather.

  But because of politeness, he didn't dare to stare at her all the time, he could only glance at her quietly from time to time.

  Hearing Jun Ning asking about him, Zheng Youcai was instantly refreshed and happily smiled and replied, "My name is Zheng Youcai, I work in the county party committee, and I was the one who pestered Leader Zhou to help move the goods."

  Zhou Zechuan was recently arrested . Zheng Youcai was so annoyed.

  During this period of time, Zheng Youcai would take time to go to Shigang Commune every time he went to the market. He wanted to see if Junning and the others still came out to sell?

  But Junning and the others have never been to the Shigang Commune to attend the big fair since they found a big customer after they had shipped the goods twice.

  Zheng Youcai was worried that he didn't know where to find Junning and the others, and found that their county party committee also received those good things delivered by the Commerce Bureau.

  It's a pity that the number of delivery is too small, and everyone only gets a little bit and it's gone.

  When Zheng Youcai saw these things, he was naturally overjoyed, and he immediately went to the Commercial Bureau to find Zhou Zechuan.

  After Zhou Zechuan got these goods from Jun Ning, he had no idea how many people came to him every day to ask for the goods, which made him annoyed.

  Zheng Youcai came a few times, but he found various reasons and excuses to send him away.

  But Zheng Youcai has a characteristic. Once he sets a goal, he will spare no effort to achieve it.

  He also began to change his tricks to talk to Zhou Zechuan, and he saw things with great discernment and ran for you.

  Zhou Zechuan couldn't even take him, so he really gave him several more goods.

  This time, Zhou Zechuan went back to the Commercial Bureau to transfer a car to pick up the goods, and happened to meet Zheng Youcai again.

  Under Zheng Youcai's entanglement, Zhou Zechuan hurried over to pull the goods again. No, Zheng Youcai succeeded and asked him to come along with him to help move the goods.

  Zhou Zechuan also introduced Zheng Youcai to Jun Ning, "A Ning, you are the youngest son of my old leader. He is also a good person. He can endure hardships and be willing to help with anything. I will bring him here to help move the goods."

  Jun Ning smiled . Nodding, "Understood, hurry up and move the goods, we have already dispatched a truckload of goods."

  Luo Weiguo, who had been listening to them by the side, came to his senses at this time, "A-Ning, do you still have goods here?"

  Jun Ning explained to her with a smile, "This is the last time I sent special supplies to the military. , the extra goods, Director Luo, do you want it too?"

  Today, Luo Weiguo bumped into him, adding more goods to Zhou Zechuan's side, and not adding more goods to Luo Weiguo, it is unreasonable.

  Luo Weiguo has always wanted to add more, and when he heard Junning's question, he immediately replied, "I want to, I definitely want to, I have always wanted to tell you, but I'm too embarrassed to say this."

  Junning asked again. They said, "It doesn't always have the goods. This time, there are just too many. When the ship is loaded in the port city, there are too many goods, and I have the goods for you here."

  Zhou Zechuan and Luo Weiguo were together . Xiao Ying: "I understand, I understand."

  Zhou Zechuan also said cheekily: "A Ning, next time you ask the port city to pack more goods every time, our commercial bureau can also eat ten trucks next time!"

  Jun Ning Xiao glanced at him, "Uncle Chuan, you really dare to think that the purchase and sale contracts I signed with you are all at a human price. You all know how expensive those goods are in Hong Kong City, and they are in short supply. Here If you want to add more goods, don't think about it for the time being, and occasionally pick up the extra goods for you, and that's about it."