211-215

Chapter 211 The Press Conference That Shocked the World 3

  As far as they know, even those high-tech companies in the US and Eagle countries have not yet developed such advanced computers.

How did the Chinese people, who have always been backward and looked down upon, come up with such an advanced high-tech computer when no one was paying attention?

  This time, the Chinese people are one step ahead in technology, which really makes them, foreigners, puzzled and aggrieved.

  Dahuang saw the end of Fu Jingwei's presentation, and heard the excited discussions in the audience. She and Junning looked at each other and laughed together.

  She cleared her throat and said to many reporters: "Friends from the reporters, if you have any doubts or puzzles in your heart, you can raise your hands to ask questions. If we can answer, we will definitely answer, but for some things that involve confidentiality, we can't say anything, please be considerate, thank you! Let's start raising your hands and ask questions now, and the question time is half an hour!" As soon as she finished speaking, the reporters all raised their hands.

  Dahuang picked a reporter from the Guangdong Daily in China, "This reporter, you may ask."

  Chang Weiqiang, a reporter from the Guangdong Daily, did not expect that he was so lucky to be asked the first question.

  He immediately asked one of the most important questions, "I want to ask Xie Dong, when did you start researching computers? What is the production volume of computers now? How many computers can be produced in a day? Are there any restrictions on sales targets? What is the price of each computer?"

  Chang Weiqiang wanted to ask who the researcher was, but he thought that the Group would not announce such an important person, so he wisely did not ask.

  Dahuang replied in a deep voice: "Our Junlin Group Technology Company started to form a team a few years ago. This research result belongs to the entire team, not one individual."

  The words are Dahuang, Junning and Fu Jingwei. After the three of them discussed, in order to reduce the attention to the researchers, they unified the external statement.

  Dahuang continued: "We have a very complete production line. At present, we have produced 50,000 computers. If the raw materials are sufficient, we can produce about 5,000 computers a day."

  "The first batch of computers produced should be provided to China first. The selling price of each computer is HKD 5,888."

  Chang Weiqiang received a satisfactory answer and said gratefully, "Thank you very much Dong for your detailed answer. , thank you!"

  Dahuang smiled back at him, and then said to other reporters, "Next one."

  Many reporters scrambled to raise their hands again and looked at Dong Xie eagerly, hoping that they would be lucky enough to be asked by Dong Xie.

  Dahuang saw a foreign reporter desperately waving at her.

  She also wanted to hear what these foreign reporters wanted to ask, so she called him directly.

  The foreign reporter didn't expect Xie Dong to really hit him, and immediately asked in English happily: "Xie Dong, hello! I'm Stephen, a reporter from the NY Times, I would like to ask Xie Dong, you have started to study the specifics of computers. When is the time? Who is the leader of computer research?"

  Dahuang replied calmly with a smile: "I have already answered, and started computer research a few years ago. As for who is the leader? This research result is a result of the joint efforts of our entire team, it can be said that the entire team, everyone is the leader, and there is no special individual."