186-190

Chapter 186 Talking About Marriage

 Two people were busy in Hong Kong City until the afternoon of September 6th.

  Jun Ning asked Dahuang to arrange the affairs on the Gangcheng side, and teleported back to the ancient building of Yucheng with them.

  Jun Ning asked Fu Jingwei to drive back again, and brought some things back to the Fu family's old house. By the way, did the Fu family have anything ready for their family meeting tomorrow?

  Fu Jingwei only learned to drive recently. Others are smart, have high IQ, and learn to drive very quickly. It took Aning only one day to teach him, and he learned it.

  On the road now, cars are extremely rare, even bicycles are few, and she is not afraid of what will happen to his new driver.

  After seeing Fu Jingwei driving away, Jun Ning took her cousin Xie Ning and stepped into her house in the ancient building of Yucheng.

  Xiao Yanru, Luo Dali, Gu Xiangwen, Uncle Mo, Xiao Haoran and the others met Xie Ning, the chairman of the long-respected Junlin's Group, for the first time.

  They looked at her with curiosity and admiration.

  Xie Ning and Jun Ning are three-pointed in appearance. They are only about 30 years old in appearance, and their temperament is also noble and elegant. They are very attractive, and the more they look, the more beautiful they are.

  Her black hair was tied into a bun, looking neat and capable.

  She was wearing a graceful and luxurious light gold cheongsam dress, with diamond tassel earrings on her ears, a diamond necklace outside her stand-up collar, and a diamond bracelet on her wrist, which could be seen as a complete set of precious jewelry.

  Xie Ning's luxurious dress, if it is from the mainland, is absolutely not rare.

  If they dress like this, they will be reported at any time, arrested for education, and even more serious consequences.

  But Xie Ning is a rich woman from Hong Kong City. Just like foreigners in this period, as long as she can create foreign exchange for the mainland, she also enjoys special status and treatment in this special period.

  Friendship stores like those in China that sell imported goods and high-priced goods are specially set up for foreigners, rich people, and high-ranking officials.

  People in the 1960s and 1970s may not have a good life.

  But no matter what era, there are people who stand at the top of the pyramid, enjoy special treatment, and enjoy a top-level material life that is generally unimaginable.

  Dahuang heard from Junning early in the morning that she recruited three educated youth friends to come back.

  To be honest, Junning doesn't need help at this stage, she just doesn't want to see Xiao Yanru, Luo Dali, and Gu Xiangwen, who are all good characters, become tools like the original book just to set off the existence of male and female protagonists.

  She is recruiting them now as an investment in their future, and when she needs help, they can go directly.

  Jun Ning also considered that when the college entrance examination in 1977 came, let the three of them also take the college entrance examination.

  In the original book, Xiao Yanru and Gu Xiangwen were admitted to the university, but Luo Dali did not.

  After Gu Xiangwen graduated from university, he was admitted to a certain unit and worked his way up the political circle.

  Every time something happened to the hero and heroine, he, a tool in the political world, would always come forward to help them for the sake of being an educated youth.

  If Xiao Yanru has overseas relations, she will go abroad after graduating from university.

  After returning from abroad, Xiao Yanru became a wealthy person overseas, and she became a tool person who helped male and female advocates enter the overseas business world and further their business.

  In the original book, Luo Dali did not go to university. After returning to the city, he was very depressed. He got the help of the original male protagonist Qin Yan, and worked for him for more than 20 years.

  After Lin Qingqing and Qin Yan's sons both graduated from college, Lin Qingqing, who had been displeased with Luo Dali, directly found an opportunity to fire Luo Dali.

  Luo Dali, who is over 40 years old, has never been married, has no wife and no children, and is unemployed, which has caused a lot of readers to complain about him.

  Jun Ning also saw a reader say in the comment area that he felt that Luo Dali's hard work in his life had been fed to the dog.

  In the original book, Xiao Yanru and Luo Dali were both over forty and still alone.

  When Jun Ning was reading the comments, someone was scolding the author again, and someone was begging the author to make Xiao Yanru and Luo Dali a pair.

  But whether they were together in the end, Jun Ning didn't see the ending and didn't know.

  Now that Jun Ning has entered this book, she naturally hopes that Xiao Yanru and Luo Dali can be together and live a complete and happy life.

  Many plots in the original book have collapsed, and she no longer has to worry that the three of them will fall into the plots in the original book again.

  At this time, Dahuang also entered the role of Xie Ning.

  Jun Ning introduced Xiao Yanru, Luo Dali, Gu Xiangwen, Old Man Mo and Xiao Haoran to her.

  Xie Ning also shook hands elegantly with Xiao Yanru, Luo Dali, Gu Xiangwen, and Uncle Mo, "Hello!"

  She also lovingly touched Xiao Haoran's head, and said to him with a gentle smile, "It's Xiao Haoran, I heard your sister Aning said about you, that you are a very good and wonderful child."

  Xiao Haoran smiled happily when she heard her compliments, and knew that she would say good things and thank you Ning, "Auntie, you look good too, you are as beautiful as a fairy."

  Xiao Yanru, Luo Dali, and Gu Xiangwen saw that Xie Ning was so kind and unassuming, and they shook hands with them so enthusiastically. A little flattered.

  Jun Ning took Xie Ning into the living room and sat down.

  Xie Ning chatted with Xiao Yanru, Luo Dali, and Gu Xiangwen about the situation of Gangcheng Company.

  Xie Ning also brought a few of them to the Hong Kong City Head Office to take a look when Jun Ning had a chance.

  Jun Ning also responded with a smile.

  After Xie Ning and Jun Ning sat for a while, Jun Ning called Xiao Yanru and the two of them cooked together.

  Jun Ning cooks by himself, and the dinner is naturally very rich.

  In front of such delicious food and wine, everyone ate very satisfied.

  Compared with the unhappiness brought to them by the original family, several of them felt that after Junning was here, life was as happy as in a fairyland.

  If they lived like this in their entire lives, they would feel extremely happy, with no regrets and no complaints.

  Xie Ning stayed here for one night at Yucheng Ancient Building.

  Early the next morning, Jun Ning said goodbye to everyone after having breakfast with her.

  The two of them used a trick again and took out a black car from the space.

  The two of them filled the back compartment with the ingredients for today's banquet, as well as some fruits, dried fruits, cakes and other food, and then drove the car towards Junning's house.

  Everyone in the Jun family also got up early in the morning to work.

  Today is a good day for Aning and Xiao Fu to marry each other, but Xiao Fu's family cannot be neglected.

  Before Aning brought home a lot of ingredients, they went to buy a lot of ingredients to come back.

  Even if Jun Ning doesn't bring anything back today, they can still make two or three tables of meals.

  When Jun Ning brought his cousin Xie Ning back to Jun's house, everyone in Jun's family gave Xie Ning a warm welcome.

  "Cousin Aning, I've really admired the name for a long time. Come in and sit, come in and sit..."