171-175

Chapter 171 Installed a phone

  Cai Hengsheng gave a light "um".

  Seeing that he didn't want to talk anymore, Xia Li returned to her seat.

  Thinking of Jun Ning's request, she ran to Luo Weiguo's office to take a look, and found that Luo Weiguo had not returned.

  She could only go back to her seat and sit down and start working on the work at hand.

  It was not until four o'clock in the afternoon that Luo Weiguo returned to the office exhausted.

  After waiting all afternoon, Xia Li immediately stopped him, "Director Luo, wait a second."

  Luo Weiguo turned to look at her, "What's the matter?"

  Xia Li handed Luo Weiguo the invitation letter from Junning, "Today Junning is here, she asked me to send you this invitation."

  Luo Weiguo heard that Junning was coming, opened the invitation and said to Xia Li, "Okay, I know, I will go. "

  Xia Li finished the task that Jun Ning handed in, and she breathed a sigh of relief, and said with a smile, "That's fine, I'll go back to work."

  Luo Weiguo nodded, "Well, let's go!"

  He walked into the office and closed the door. , sat down on the sofa, lit a cigarette, and thought about things while smoking.

  His transfer order was finally finalized today, and he was transferred to the county government office.

  But Luo Weiguo always felt a little uneasy in his heart. He didn't know what was going on, so he wanted to talk to Jun Ning.

  Thinking of this, Luo Weiguo immediately snuffed out the cigarette butts and prepared to go to the ancient building to discuss with Jun Ning.

  Jun Ning is here.

  After sending Song Weian, Du Juan, and Xia Li away, Xiao Yanru, Luo Dali and Gu Xiangwen also asked Junning to go home.

  Jun Ning immediately agreed, and prepared a hundred yuan for each of the three of them, stating that this was two months' wages paid in advance for them, and they would be deducted after they went to work.

  She also prepared a bag of apples, two packets of pastries, two cans, and two pounds of pork for the three of them.

  Xiao Yanru, Luo Dali, and Gu Xiangwen looked at Jun Ning with red eyes gratefully.

  Gu Xiangwen, who has always been calm, also rarely said sensational words to Jun Ning, "A Ning, thank you for your kindness. I will definitely remember your love in my heart, and I will report it later."

  Luo Dali also nodded heavily . , Although he didn't speak, his expression also told Jun Ning that he thought the same thing as Gu Xiangwen.

  Not to mention Xiao Yanru, her face is full of wanting to "promise her for the rest of my life".

  Jun Ning looked at them with a smile, "Okay, I know your intentions, go home quickly, I'll let Jun Er drive you back, you can discuss it, whoever is closest, take whoever's home first, come one by one, Don't worry."

  Xiao Yanru thought of being able to go home and reunite with her parents, she smiled very happily, "I know, Aning, then we will go back first, see you in a week."

  Gu Xiangwen and Luo Dali also waved to Aning . , "A-Ning, see you later!"

  Jun Ning sent them out to the gate, watching the three of them get into the car, Jun Er drove them away slowly, and then she turned back to the house.

  She is also going to go into the space to rest, and then pack up some things to take home.

  Tomorrow weekend, she will go home for lunch. In the afternoon, she will go back to Fu's old house with Fu Jingwei to see if the second old man is doing well this week. By the way, she will bring the female bodyguard she mentioned last time to Grandma Fu. send over.

  When Jun Ning was busy in the space, she heard Jun San calling her outside, "Director, Director, someone said to come and help us install the phone."

  When Jun Ning in the space heard this, he quickly came out and went to the gate. The two masters who installed the phone were welcomed in.

  She had asked Zhou Zechuan to say hello before, and she helped her to install a phone here as soon as possible, and it was also convenient for her to contact everyone.

  The brothers of the Zhou family also often asked for Junning. It was really inconvenient to have no phone. Even without Junning's request, Zhou Zechuan would have someone come over and set up a phone for her.

  There are many units and factories near Shiqiao Street. It is not difficult to install a telephone, as long as you connect a section of the telephone line, and then pull it to her house to install it.

  The work efficiency of the two masters is also very high. It only took more than an hour to install the phone.

  Fortunately, Junning had already prepared a relatively simple and ancient push-button telephone. As soon as the line was connected and the phone was connected, Junning tried to make a call to Zhou Zechuan first.

  The person who answered the phone happened to be Zhou Zechuan.

  As soon as he heard Jun Ning's voice, he asked her with a smile, "A-Ning, is there any good thing to find me?"

  Jun Ning also smiled back to him, "Uncle Chuan, my phone number has just been set up, this is not a problem. , I called you on the first call, thank you, I will invite you to dinner later."

  Zhou Zechuan laughed happily when she heard that her phone was installed, "Hahaha, just install the phone, in the future I don't have to run around at all, what's your phone number? Tell me quickly and I'll write it down."

  Jun Ning reported the phone number he just wrote down to him.

  Zhou Zechuan took the notes quickly.

  After he finished remembering the phone number, Junning smiled again and said to him, "Uncle Chuan, our office will officially open on September 8, and I would like to invite you to celebrate with Uncle Hai and Uncle Ping. Do you have time?"

  Zhou Zechuan Immediately said: "Then there must be time, don't worry, I will tell my eldest brother and the second brother, if my old man finds out, believe it or not, he will definitely come to join in the fun."

  Jun Ning laughed: "Then Just ask the old man and the old lady to come with me, it is my honor to be able to come."

  Zhou Zechuan replied with a smile: "Okay, I will tell them when I go back."

  Junning and Zhou Zechuan finished their business and saw the two masters Still waiting, she told Zhou Zechuan to see you later and hung up.

  When Jun Ning signed the receipt, she realized that Zhou Zechuan had paid her all the installation money. She was grateful and thought about returning the installation fee to him another day.

  When the two masters were leaving, Jun Ning also gave them a bag of apples, two packets of cakes, and two packets of cigarettes.

  The two masters left with satisfaction.

  As soon as the person who installed the phone left, Luo Weiguo came again.

  Jun Ning ushered him into the living room and sat down, poured him a cup of spiritual tea, and said to him with a smile: "Director Luo, I went to the textile factory to find you in the morning, I heard that you were going to a meeting, and that you were going to be transferred. , is it true?"

  Luo Weiguo nodded, "It is true, I just settled the matter today, and the transfer order was issued. I was transferred to the county office to work."

  Junning smiled: "That's good . , this is Gao Sheng, it should be celebrated, congratulations to Director Luo."

  Junning then asked: "Then who will take your seat now?"

  Luo Weiguo replied, "If there is no accident, it should be Deputy Director Yu Linlin. ."

  Junning also feels good about Yu Senlin, if he takes over, at least he's not someone he hates.

  If the person who took Luo Weiguo's seat was not in line with her, then the supply of the textile factory would come to an end.