276-280

Chapter 276 The Zhou Family Wants to Get Married

 In addition to sending warmth to the families in need in Shigang Commune, Junning also gave benefits to the newly recruited employees of the Egret Brigade.

  In addition to a 50 yuan red envelope, each person also has a Chinese New Year gift package that includes grain, oil, rice, noodles, bacon, and candy.

  All the employees laughed happily when they got the Chinese New Year gift packs and red envelopes.

  "I didn't expect that we have only been in the Junlin Group for less than a month, and we even have red envelopes and New Year's gifts to get!"

  "Yeah, I thought we would not have red envelopes and New Year's gifts. Surprise, I'm so happy."

  "Hahaha, with this New Year's gift package, we don't have to buy anything during the New Year."

  "Our company's treatment is really like what Mr. Jun said, it's really good, we can rest assured now. "

  Yes, I believe that as long as we listen to Mr. Jun's words and work hard, we will definitely get better and better in the future."

  "Yes, I also believe it! No matter what Mr. Jun says in the future, I will listen to her!" "

  Me too, I will listen to Mr. Jun in the future!"

  After word of mouth, the news that Junlin Group sent warm kindness to needy households and that Junlin Group's employees were treated very well soon spread all over the world.

  The reputation and prestige of the Julin Group are also increasing.

  More and more people want to work in Junlin Group.

  And the villagers in the surrounding communes are looking forward to the Junlin Group to expand the recruitment every day.

  Li Xiangdang and Xin Jia's warm-giving activities lasted for two days, and they were busy for another two days by giving red envelopes and New Year gifts to employees.

  By the time they finish this round, it will be twenty-eight years old.

  When everyone finished their work, Jun Ning also smiled and said to the educated youths: "You have worked hard these days, tomorrow is the twenty-ninth year, you will start the holiday, and you will come back to work on the ninth day of the new year, wanting to go home. During the Spring Festival, at nine o'clock tomorrow morning, I dispatched a company bus to come here, and you can take the bus home."

  All the educated youth cheered in unison: "Really? That's great, we don't have to take the bus back by ourselves. "

  Yes, Mr. Jun, you are so kind and considerate to us."

  "Mr. Jun, thank you..."

  Jun Ning saw that they were so happy, and said with a smile, "Okay, take yours. Red envelopes and New Year's gifts, hurry back and rest, and I have to take the car home tomorrow."

  All the educated youths gave her a salute and answered loudly: "Yes!"

  The red envelopes of these educated youths are one hundred yuan, The gifts in the New Year's spree are the same as everyone else. The educated youth happily accepted the red envelopes and gift bags that Junning handed over. When everyone received the red envelopes and gifts, they bowed gratefully to Junning, "Thank you, Mr. Jun!"

On behalf of many educated youths, Xin Jia said to Jun Ning, "Ms. Jun, we are here to wish you a Happy New Year in advance! Happy family! All the best!"

  Jun Ning smiled back to them, "Thank you, thank you, and I too I wish you a Happy New Year! Happy and prosperous! All the best!"

  Jun Ning didn't forget the cadres of the brigade and the commune, but she didn't give them a red envelope, but everyone also sent a New Year gift package like everyone else.

  Sending red envelopes is easy to fall into the ground, and Junning is also unwilling to use money to open up the road and raise the appetite of some people.

  But the New Year's gift package can be said to be a relationship between people, just to let them have a slightly better year, which not only expresses their intentions of the King's Landing Group, but also makes them happy.

  People nowadays are also easy to be satisfied, just such a New Year's gift package has won Jun Ning countless admirations.

  This year, the establishment of the King's Landing Group, as well as the distribution of red envelopes and New Year's gift packages, made countless people full of gratitude to the King's Landing Group, and also filled them with expectations and hopes for the new year.

  They also believe that under the leadership of Junning, their next year will be even better and happier!

  Jun Ning was busy with the group's affairs, and then he remembered that the New Year's gift from her mother's family hadn't been given yet.

  The next day, the twenty-ninth year, she and Fu Jingwei hurriedly drove the car, carrying the New Year's gifts in large and small bags, and went back to their parents' house to give the boxing gifts.

  Jun Ziru and Jiang Xiuqing welcomed them in happily when they saw Jun Ning returning to her mother's house.

  Jiang Xiuqing smiled and said to Jun Ning, "I was just talking to your dad, I wonder if you guys would go back home a few days ago? Your dad also said that you would definitely come back. If you don't come back today, tomorrow will be a New Year's Eve. Thirty, you will definitely come back."

  Jun Ning laughed and said: "Dad is right, my dad knows me." The three brothers of the Jun family also came out of the room when they heard the sound, and laughed with them. Greetings, "A Ning, brother-in-law, you are back."

  Fu Jingwei and Junning also shouted in unison, "Big brother, second brother, third brother..."

  After they had finished their tea, Jiang Xiuqing pulled Junning into the room. 

  She happily said to Jun Ning, "Your elder brother went on a blind date yesterday, and both parties feel pretty good. After the New Year's Eve, the two families will sit down again. An Ning, you will come over then and give your brother a hand and an eye. , let's see how the family is doing." The eldest brother is 27 years old after New Year's Eve. In this era, he is considered an older youth, and it is time to get married.

  Regarding the lifelong happiness of the eldest brother, Jun Ning must be concerned.

  She also asked Jiang Xiuqing in a low voice, "Who introduced the woman? What kind of family is her family? What is her occupation? Is her personality good?"

  Jiang Xiuqing replied, "The woman's name is Zhou Siyu, who was introduced by Zhou Zehai. I heard that It's Zhou Zehai's cousin, I met her first, she looks dignified, and she was admitted to China Normal University, and later became a teacher. I felt very satisfied, so I asked your brother to see her."

  When Jun Ning heard that the woman turned out to be Zhou Zehai's niece, he couldn't help laughing: "Uncle Hai mentioned to me before that he would introduce a partner to my brother. I thought he was joking, but I didn't expect him to come for real. "

  If it's a child of the Zhou family, judging from their family style, their character should not be bad. What day do you agree to meet? I'll come and have a look then."

  Jiang Xiuqing replied, "We'll make an appointment." See you on the sixth day of the new year."

  Jun Ning nodded, "Okay, I understand, I'll come over earlier." The Zhou family's family background is good, if the character of the woman and her family is similar to Zhou Zehai's brothers, then it is indeed possible Said to be a good marriage.

  Jun Ning took another opportunity to ask his elder brother Jun Chengde, "Brother, I heard from my mother that you are going on a blind date, how do you feel?"

  Jun Chengde glanced at her helplessly, "I knew that my mother would tell you. , I feel... it's okay!"

  Jun Ning seemed to be dissatisfied after hearing his tone, and asked him again, "Then do you like that Zhou Siyu? What is your impression of her?"