261-265

Chapter 261 Finally Waiting For This Day

  Jun Ning hugged Jiang Xiuqing's arm, rubbed it affectionately, and said coquettishly, "I knew that Mom and Dad are the best."

  Jiang Xiuqing reached out and touched it with affection . Touching her head, she said with emotion, "This time flies by so fast. You are married in the blink of an eye. Mom is really not used to it."

  Jun Ning could clearly sense Jiang Xiuqing's feelings towards her. reluctant.

  She smiled and comforted her and said, "Mom, even if I get married, how I lived in the past and how I will live in the future will not change, and A Jing and I will often come back to see you."

  Jiang Xiuqing patted her "Well, Mom knows, you are all good and filial children."

  Junning said to her again: "If you miss me, come to Yucheng for a few days, anyway, my place is big, you There is a place to come and live with my father and my brothers."

  "Okay, Mom knows, I will go and live there when the holiday is over."

  Jiang Xiuqing asked with concern about Junning's life after marrying the Fu family. , Jiang Xiuqing was completely relieved after knowing that the Fu family was as good to Junning as she expected.

  The mother and daughter chatted for a while and then went out.

  Jun Ning also went to the kitchen as usual to prepare lunch with the second brother.

  After lunch, at three o'clock in the afternoon, Fu Jingwei and Junning took the return gift that Jiang Xiuqing had prepared, and drove the car back to the Fu family's old house.

  For Fu Jingwei and Junning, their married life has not changed much.

  The only change is that the two have a more intimate marital relationship and life.

  On the 16th of the month, Zhou Zehai asked Junning to go to his office for tea.

  He disclosed the news that the above had decided to implement the reform and opening-up policy to Jun Ningzhi.

  He also said solemnly to Junning: "A Ning, you Junlin Group has always been the best partner in our province. We have been looking forward to the day of reform and opening up. Now that the national door has been opened, our provincial government is waiting for your strong help from Junlin Group."

  Junning already knew the timing of reform and opening up.

  She has also been looking forward to this day, and has made enough preparations for this. The huge investment has been prepared for a long time, and she is waiting to let go of her fists and make a big fight.

  Hearing Zhou Zehai's words at this time, Junning also smiled back to him, "Uncle Hai, as long as your provincial government can give you the sincerity of cooperation, our Junlin Group company will definitely not say anything else and do our best to cooperate with you, our company, the provincial government, And the society strives for three wins, and everyone develops and progresses together."

  Junning's remarks made Zhou Zehai very happy.

  He laughed and said, "Okay, okay, let's make a deal first. When I come back from the meeting in the capital, let's talk about cooperation and development. If you have time, you can prepare the plan first. Alright, then we can talk directly."

  Junning replied readily: "Okay! I will prepare the development plan first, you can rest assured!"

  Zhou Zehai smiled and looked at Junning with a confident face, full of He said confidently, "A Ning, since I met you, you have never disappointed me."

  Jun Ning smiled slightly, "Uncle Hai, you have passed the prize. If there is nothing else, then I will go back and prepare first. "

  Zhou Zehai nodded and stood up, "I'll send you off."

  Jun Ning quickly said, "No, Uncle Hai, I can go by myself, you can stay."

  "Then I'll ask Secretary Zhang to send it off for me . I'll send you off."

  Zhou Zehai and Junning left the office and said to Zhang Xiaojun, the secretary who was sitting outside the office, "Secretary Zhang, send me off to Director Jun for me."

  Zhang Xiaojun stood up the first time they came out. .

  Hearing Zhou Zehai's order, he immediately nodded and said, "Yes!"

  As Zhou Zehai's first secretary, Zhang Xiaojun knew how important Junning's identity and status were.

  He has always been very respectful to Jun Ning, and Jun Ning is also very kind to him. He often gives him some special gifts that are hard to buy with money and only available in the Jun's Landing Group.

  He also always remembered Jun Ning's favor, and he naturally wanted to repay her when he had the chance.

  "Director Jun, please!"

  "Thank you!"

  Jun Ning, who returned to the Yucheng office, entered the space, called Dahuang in, and then called Fu Jingwei, who was busy in the space, to discuss Junlin together. The implementation and execution of the Group's investment plans in Yangcheng, Pengcheng and Yucheng.

  Jun Ning first printed out a series of planning and design drawings for Yangcheng, Pengcheng, and Yucheng that had been prepared in the space computer early in the morning, and distributed them to Dahuang and Fu Jingwei.

  "Look, what's wrong with these planning and design drawings, or if you want to add something, you can tell me, so I can revise it right away."

  Junning's planning and design drawings have several aspects.

  The first plan is to build a large complex integrating supermarkets, restaurants, hotels, entertainment, offices, etc. in the three places of Yangcheng, Pengcheng and Yucheng. The second plan is that she will invest in building factories and large farms in Yangcheng, Pengcheng and Yucheng, such as food factories, bicycle factories, electrical appliances factories, etc., She took a fancy to Shigang Commune early in the morning.

  Apart from the people she was familiar with in Shigang Commune, the fertile land of Shigang Commune and the Egret Island were all good places for her to build farms and breeding farms.

  After the construction of these three places is completed, she will consider other urban development.

  After reading her planning and design drawings, Dahuang and Fu Jingwei said to Junning in unison, "The planning and design drawings are perfect, there is no problem."

  Seeing them, Jun Ning didn't have any opinion, and he clapped his hands happily, "It's fine, as long as our money and people are in place quickly, when Uncle Hai and the others come back, we can immediately talk to them about cooperation, and these plans will be fine. Immediately."

  Fu Jingwei reminded, "A Ning, we can also recruit workers first. Many educated youths have returned to the city this year. I believe Uncle Hai and the others will also hope that we can share some of the pressure on youth employment."

  Junning Nodding her head, "Okay, I'll go out and have a meeting with Xiang Wen, Dali, and Yanru in a while, and let them get ready first."

  She said to Dahuang again, "Dahuang, when things are settled, we will start from Hong Kong. Some people from the city are sent here to help."

  Dahuang nodded and replied, "Yes."

  After the three people's discussion, Fu Jingwei went back to the Space Research Institute to continue working.

  Dahuang teleported back to Hong Kong City.

  Jun Ning asked Gu Xiangwen and the others for a meeting to prepare for recruitment.

  On March 1, the Third Plenary Session of the Eleventh Central Committee of the Communist Party of China was held in Beijing, officially announcing the implementation of the new policy of reform and opening up.