121-125

Chapter 121 The top enjoyment  

Jun Ning hurriedly took it over and returned to him with a smile, "Thank you, Grandpa Li."

         At this time, another boss came over.

  "Oh, I'm late today, you guys are all chatting hot."

  When Old Man Gu saw it, it was Guo Quangui from the Guo family.

  Guo Quangui also brought his sons Guo Erda and Guo Sanda with him.

  Guo Quangui was chatting with the old man Gu when he saw his incompetent son, Guo Sanda, rushing directly to the beautiful girl surrounded by the crowd.

  Guo Sanda excitedly said to Junning, "Little Fairy, I finally found you, so you are here, do you still remember me? I am Guo Sanda from the Guo family..."

  Of course Junning remembered this Guo Sanda.

  Although she didn't like this man who looked like a peacock with a screen, but there were big bosses and rich second-generation people present, and she couldn't make it difficult for the big bosses.

  She smiled wickedly and said, "You are the young master of the Guo family. You stopped my car on the road, refused to let me go, and threatened me. Of course I remember you."

  Guo Sanda saw Junning in front of the public . In the face of the boss, I put eye drops on him, and I secretly screamed badly.

  Sure enough, the next moment, Guo Sanda heard the roar of his old man, "Guo Sanda, you bastard, you see that you don't do good deeds all day, and you've disgraced your father's face, don't hurry up and apologize to Aning. ."

  After he heard the old man Gu said that Jun Ning might be a member of the hidden sect, he wanted to make friends with her.

  But this bastard from his family offended people early on.

  This prodigal son is really making him mad!

  After seeing Jun Ning's great strength and magic, Guo Sanda knew that he was wrong for a long time, and he also put on Junning the high hat of "little fairy".

  At this time, when he saw his old man was angry, he quickly bowed and apologized to Jun Ning, "Little Fairy, I am blind to Mount Tai, and I offended you, Little Fairy, please forgive me for being an idiot!"

  Jun Ning saw this Guo Sanda put on a humble apology in public, even if she didn't look at the monk's face, she still looked at the Buddha's face.

  She also smiled generously and said, "Since you apologized, then this matter is over."

  Guo Sanda looked at her gratefully, "Thank you little fairy for your generosity, and I will not have any assignments from the little fairy in the future. Second words."

  Jun Ning said with a smile: "I don't dare to send Master Guo, everyone should be friends."

  Guo Quangui also smiled and said, "Yes, yes, in the future as friends, if An Ning needs any help, Even though I told this kid in my family, if he doesn't help you, see how I can deal with him."

  Jun Ning heard Guo Quangui say this, and smiled politely, "Thank you, Director Guo."

  Guo Quangui waved his hands repeatedly, "You're welcome, you're welcome. , Little friend Junning, we have long admired your name and wanted to meet you very much. Today, thanks to Lao Gu, it is a great honor to finally meet little friend Junning."

  Guo Quangui said here and waved to the bodyguard behind him.

  The bodyguard strode forward and brought a boxy brocade box in his hand to Jun Ning, "This is my little greeting gift for little friend Jun Ning, please accept it with a smile."