56-60

Chapter 56 Delivering Technology to the Nation

  This technology gap spanning more than 200 years has made Fu Jingwei, who has always been praised as a genius, feel for the first time that he is like a frog in the bottom of a well.

His vision and pattern are still too small and too small in front of these powerful and high-tech technologies in the future.

  These teachers who drive the continuous development of technology are really admirable.

  Jun Ning could see the excitement and emotion on Fu Jingwei's face.

  She walked to him and asked him softly, "Fu Jingwei, if you can use these machines, can you combine the technology inside with the technology outside to develop technology products that surpass other countries in this era? Fu Jingyi's face was shocked, "

  Aning, what do you mean... can I use these machines at any time? You want to give these technologies to the country?"

  Junning nodded, "I've seen it before." The historical development process of our country, our country's technology in this era is far behind foreign countries, and foreign countries have joined hands to block our country's technology."

  "So, I hope that with your hand, the high-tech here can be used. Sending technology out will allow our country's technology to surpass those countries as soon as possible, and stop being suppressed by foreign technology for decades in the future as it is written in history books."

  Fu Jingwei listened to Junning's words, There was a hint of admiration and respect in her eyes.

  "A Ning, your mind is so broad, you are willing to give the technology here to the country and benefit the people. You are so admirable!"

  Jun Ning smiled lightly, "It's nothing, this is my motherland, I hope My motherland can be prosperous and the people are prosperous and happy. Since I have such good resources and conditions, I can do my part."

  She looked at Fu Jingwei again and asked him with a smile, "You know what? Why would I allow you to join this world?"

  Fu Jingwei looked at her with bright eyes, "Why?"

  He had already guessed it, but he wanted to hear her say it.

  Jun Ning replied with a smile: "Because, I think you are the one who can go hand in hand with me."

  "It's difficult for me to contribute these technologies by myself, and you are a genius who specializes in electrical and mechanical engineering. I think you must be able to thoroughly understand these technologies, and then research these technologies and hand them over to the country."

  Junning said here , and said to him: "Go, I will take you to see the super-large library I built. There are countless books for future development. You can find any technical books you want to read."

  Fu Jingwei Followed Jun Ning to the super large library next to the research institute.

  Fu Jingwei was shocked and delighted by the extremely wide area and the amount of books that covered the sky.

  The collection of books here is several times more than that of the National Library, which is really amazing!

  Fu Jingwei found books on electrical and mechanical engineering.

  Seeing this, he was reluctant to let go.

  Jun Ning saw that Fu Jingwei read books very quickly, she couldn't help but ask him, "Fu Jingwei, is your memory very good?"