161-165

Chapter 161 Weeping with joy

  Jun Ning walked out of the street office with the enthusiasm of Director Liao Xiufang.

  Seeing that Jun Ning came here in a car, Liao Xiufang looked at Junning even more.

  This Director Jun is really beautiful, capable, and rich!

  Just don't know if she is married?

  Jun Ning didn't know that Liao Xiufang was paying attention to her marriage again. After she got in the car, she drove the car towards the egret brigade.

  Having not seen Xiao Yanru for a while, Jun Ning really misses this good girl who has been protecting her.

  The children of the Egret Brigade saw Junning returning in a car again, and they chased after her car one by one, shouting loudly, "Sister Aning, Sister Aning..." They

  shouted all the way. All the villagers who stayed in the village and did not go to work know that Junning is back!

  Thinking that every time Junning came back, there would be candy hair, so they hurried out one by one and greeted Junning warmly, "A-Ning, you're back."

  "A-Ning, come to my house and sit down!"

  "A-Ning, where are you going?"

  Junning slowly drove the car away and returned to them with a smile, "I'll come back and find the old party secretary to do some errands."

  When the car arrived at the team headquarters, Junning This stopped the car.

  Using the cover of a large box, she took out some candies and a large bag of cookies from the space, and distributed some to the adults and children around her.

  There are too many candies and biscuits in her space. She takes some out as a favor, brushes the villagers' favor, and makes these hungry villagers eat a few more bites. Junning doesn't think it's this. Acts of the Virgin.

  She has always remembered those two words, the poor can be alone, and the good can help the world.

  If she doesn't have the ability, that's all.

  But she has the ability now. If she can help some people, she will try her best to help and accumulate virtue for herself.

  If it weren't for the many people she helped in the last days and the great merit she built, she probably wouldn't have a chance to start over again in her life.

  After Junning finished dividing the candy and biscuits, he realized that the old party secretary had come out and was standing at the door, looking at her with a smile.

  Jun Ning took out two more peach blossom wines from the car, and walked up to him with a smile, "Old Secretary, I'm back to see you." The old secretary gave her a slight smile, "You little clever, you must be again. Don't you go to the Three Treasures Hall?"

  Jun Ning laughed and said, "The one who knows me is indeed the old branch secretary! Old branch secretary, shall we go in and talk?" The old branch secretary nodded, "Go, go in and sit."

  Jun Ning followed the old branch secretary into his office and handed the peach blossom wine he was carrying to the old man, "Old branch secretary, this is my honor to you, you should take it away first." The old branch secretary glared at her, "Look at it. , spending money again? Just tell me if you have anything to do with me, you don't need to spend this money, you can take it back."

  Jun Ning knew the person of the old party secretary, she said with a smile: "This wine is our own. It's brewed, and it doesn't cost anything, I treat you as an elder, and I specially brought it to honor you, so you can drink it."

  In order not to let others find out that she was giving peach blossom wine, Junning also specially used a very ordinary wine Bottle to hold these wines, there is no peach wine marking.

  Even if someone knew that she had brought wine to Lao Zhishu, they would only think it was ordinary wine and would not speak ill of Lao Zhishu.

  Under Junning's persuasion, the old party secretary finally accepted the wine she brought.

  But he still warned a few words, "A Ning, don't bring any more things next time, otherwise, others will say that I made a mistake. I understand your kindness."

  Jun Ning nodded sharply with a smile, " Okay, next time I won't bring it over, next time I'll go directly to your house as a guest, okay?" The old party secretary laughed and said: "Okay, I'm welcome to visit my house. Okay, let's talk, what's the matter? "

  Jun Ning took out another business card of his own and handed it to the old party secretary, "Look, do I have any prospects?"

  The old party secretary glanced at the business card, and then looked at Jun Ning like a pet child, the old man couldn't help laughing: "Yes, it's promising, not bad."

  Jun Ning's face turned positive, and he said to him: "Old Party Secretary, my office is going to recruit three people now, so I will give Xiao Yanru, Luo Dali and Gu Xiangwen the places to recruit workers back to the city." After hearing this, the old Party Secretary glared at her again, "You child. , why did you pick out the good ones, the rest of the educated youth, sigh..."

  Although the old man said so, he also knew in his heart that he could not stop people from returning to the city to run their way.

  Jun Ning smiled and persuaded him, "Old Party Secretary, these educated youths will return to the city sooner or later, this is the general trend, you have to get used to it.

  " There are always some feelings, it's okay, I'm relieved to see that after you return to the city, the better you can cross." The old party secretary quickly issued a certificate for the three of them to return to the city, and asked Junning to take the three of them to the commune Ask Director Shen Qingping for approval. Jun Ning took out another invitation letter to the old party secretary, "Old party secretary, our office is scheduled to open on September 8. Come over for a drink. This is the invitation letter, you can take it."

Accepting it, he smiled and said to Jun Ning, "A Ning, congratulations, I will definitely go and beg for a drink for your opening ceremony!"

  Jun Ning also smiled and said, "Okay, then I will wait for you at home to congratulate me ." The old party secretary went to the field again and found Xiao Yanru, Luo Dali and Gu Xiangwen.

  As soon as the three of them arrived at the brigade headquarters and saw Junning's car, they knew that Junning was back.

  Sure enough, as soon as they entered the office of the old party secretary, they saw Jun Ning sitting there.

  Xiao Yanru happily ran towards Junning, "A-Ning, you are back, are you here to see us?"

  Junning smiled and said to the three of them, "I'm here to bring you good news!"

  Xiao Yan, as impatient, immediately asked, "What is the good news? Say it quickly."

  Jun Ning smiled and said to the three of them: "My office wants to recruit three people, I gave you three jobs, you can go back to the city!"

  "What?"

  "A Ning, is this true? ?"

  All three of them had the same shocked, happy, but disbelieving expressions on their faces.

  Jun Ning nodded with a smile, "It's true! Look, this is the proof of returning to the city that I brought to you. The old party secretary has already written the proof for you." The three held the recruitment certificate that Junning gave them. They all shed tears of joy after agreeing to return to the city with the Sub-district Office.

  Xiao Yanru hugged Jun Ning even more, crying with joy, sobbing and saying, "A-Ning, thank you, thank you, thank you..."