21-25

Chapter 21 Crazy Braised Pork

  One of them is named Jiang Xiaoli and the other is named Ding Jiaqi.

Jiang Xiaoli asked Dujuan, "Dujuan, didn't you say you were going to the country to catch a big fair? Are you coming back?"

  Ding Jiaqi glanced at the pickup truck and Junning, and asked Dujuan curiously, "Dujuan, what did you buy? Why? And a small truck to bring you back?"

  Du Juan smiled and returned to them, "Isn't my family's Wei Ning getting married tomorrow, I'll go to Shigang Daji today to see if I can buy some good things, I didn't expect, I'm so lucky today, I happened to meet someone selling wild pork, so I bought dozens of pounds and came back."

  Jiang Xiaoli and Ding Jiaqi's eyes lit up when they heard Du Juan bought dozens of pounds of meat.

  They immediately grabbed Dujuan's hand from left to right and asked eagerly, "Dujuan, have you bought more? Can you give me two catties of meat? My family hasn't eaten meat for more than a month."

  "Dujuan, You also give me a pound of meat, okay? My family has not eaten meat for a long time. The children are so greedy that they scream at home every day, saying they want to eat meat, they want to eat meat. I really can't do anything about them..."

  Du Juan saw that they were all so pitiful and that everyone had a good relationship, so he quietly glanced around and said to them in a low voice, "Okay, come to my house later. Change the meat, I'll move things in now."

  Jiang Xiaoli and Ding Jiaqi saw that she agreed, and immediately stepped forward to help, "Come on, let's help you move together."

  Junning considered that the intelligent robot was still in the car, It's not very convenient for her to help Du Juan and the others move things.

  When everything was moved out of the car, she smiled and said to Du Juan, "Sister Dujuan, then I will go back first, and I will come back to you in a few days."

  Du Juan smiled and returned to her, "Okay, I will live in my house. In room 302 of this family home, you can come directly when the time comes, I'm usually at home after 12 noon and after 6 pm."

  Junning remembered her words in his mind and returned to her with a smile, "Okay. , I remember, Sister Juan, then we'll see you another day!"

  Du Juan waved at her, "Okay, see you another day!"

  Watching Jun Ning drive away in the van, Jiang Xiaoli and Ding Jiaqi asked her together, "Du Juan, who was that person just now?"

  Du Juan smiled, "Well, she's a very talented person who has a wide range of skills in the future. I'll introduce you again, let's move things in now."

  Jiang Xiaoli smiled lightly, "Look at your mysterious appearance, alright, let's be a little bit more interesting, so we won't break the casserole and ask to the end, and wait until you have a chance in the future. Let me introduce you to us again." Du Juan thumped her lightly and laughed, "I like that you are always so witty and don't make people embarrassed."

  Jiang Xiaoli smiled smugly, "That is, who am I, I am the best Comrade Jiang Xiaoli who is considerate."

  Du Juan saw that her family Song Wei'an had moved up and down twice, and they were still talking, and quickly said to her: "Okay, don't be poor, help me move things quickly.

  " She saluted, "Yes, sir."

  A few of them started working together and quickly moved everything up.

Doomsday Boss Dressed as A Cannon Fodder Educated Youthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें