"So miss trinity, what brings you here today?" The nurse asked.

"Um...upset stomach. All morning I've been feeling a bit sick."

"How long has this been happening?"

"It started yesterday but I was partially the blame for that. I had a sugar crash the night before. But today was something new." Trinity chuckled.

"Is stomach pain the only issue?" The nurse questions. Trinity shook her head.

"Vomiting, nausea, stuffed nose in some cases." Trinity said.

The nurse raised a brow as she looked up at trinity. Trinity did a similar expression to her, confused.

The nurse's name was Nurse Pam. She was a short lately with curly black hair. She wore purple scrubs and had the sweetest voice.

"When was the last you had your cycle?" The nurse questions.

That....made trinity do a double take.

She couldn't recall having her cycle last month. The last she could remember was when she had her cycle about a week or two before Christmas. Which was damn near two months ago.

"Oh my..." Trinity whispered. Nurse Pam waited patiently.

"I-it's been about two months..." Trinity answered.

The nurse marked that down on the clipboard before placing it on the counter where boxes of gloves, mouth swabs and all were located.

"I'm going to have you urine in this cup. It doesn't have to be a lot, if you need water let me know. Once you're done just top it up and bring it back here. The doctor should be in with you shortly after that, dear."

Trinity nodded, a lodge settling in her throat.

"O-okay." She stammered, taking the cup from the nurse and going going towards the restrooms.

_______

Hoseok's leg bounced up and down. He clenched his jaw and stared out in the distance. His nerves were all over the place. He knew that today was the day of the hearing. And yet here he was sitting at the doctors office.

But Trinity's health was more important than anything. He had done his part in the case and there really wasn't much else he could do. Once the killer was thrown in jail all that would be left to do was making amends with the Kendrick's. That would be easy.

It seems as if hours and hours pass before finally, trinity comes from the back holding papers in her hand. He knew it was her diagnosis.

Hoseok stood up from the chair and ran his hands down his pants, wiping his sweaty palms as she stopped in front of him.

"What's wrong? What'd they say?" He questions.

Trinity was silent as she held the papers tightly in her hand. Hoseok found himself getting concerned.

"I-I'm ready to go home..." Trinity said, her lip quivering and her voice shaking as she stepped around hoseok and walked towards the doors.